• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The truth to the "real" multicolorwolf.

Mend

Gold
Reaction score
Im not really multicolorwolf, I just stole his Identity for rep. But I didnt know he had bad rep. I also hacked him. Multicolorwolf will be coming back in like 3 weeks or so as he told me and will be having all my accounts, skypes, emails ETC. The truth had to come out sooner or later.

I've been using his identity for about a year or so. He quit a year ago and I stole all of his stuff from him. He didnt really have bad rep with anyone but I kinda made his rep bad.

This is 100% the truth and I will be giving him the forum account once he comes back.

If you need proof I "hacked" him, just check his Youtube channel, he hasnt uploaded in 1 year.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiColorWolfMC

The funny thing is I fooled everyone besides one person, (not saying names). He knew by my voice I wasnt him. Sad thing is that even Soul didnt know I wasnt him. I knew so much about Multi, so I had a really good chance people wouldnt find out. Even the Multi account wasnt his.

Please don't show any hate to Multi as I pretty much made you hate him.

*Do not move to a different section of the forums as the relates to clans.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Mend

Gold
Reaction score
ur multi in the inside
Nope, like I said, the Multicolorwolf is really a good guy and doesnt deserve all the hate I gave him via me being a douch-e to everyone on the forums.

Kwy

Spectator
Reaction score
Im not really multicolorwolf, I just stole his Identity for rep. But I didnt know he had bad rep. I also hacked him. Multicolorwolf will be coming back in like 3 weeks or so as he told me and will be having all my accounts, skypes, emails ETC. The truth had to come out sooner or later.

I've been using his identity for about a year or so. He quit a year ago and I stole all of his sh1t from him. He didnt really have bad rep with anyone but I kinda made his rep bad.

This is 100% the truth and I will be giving him the forum account once he comes back.

If you need proof I "hacked" him, just check his Youtube channel, he hasnt uploaded in 1 year.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiColorWolfMC

The funny thing is I fooled everyone besides one person, (not saying names). He knew by my voice I wasnt him. Sad thing is that even Soul didnt know I wasnt him. I knew so much about Multi, so I had a really good chance people wouldnt find out. Even the Multi account wasnt his.

Please don't show any hate to Multi as I pretty much made you hate him.

*Do not move to a different section of the forums as the relates to clans.*

No you're not you're multi. No one is gonna believe this Good XD. Fuk outta here multi.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
i'm sorry but hacking an account and not changing the signature (cough favorite anime) it for 1 year is astonishingly hilarious, multi's favorite anime was fairy tail

Mend

Gold
Reaction score
i'm sorry but hacking an account and not changing the signature (cough favorite anime) it for 1 year is astonishingly hilarious, multi's favorite anime was fairy tail
Not really, I said 1 year ago I hacked him. I started watching fairy tail. I beat he doesnt even know what it is.

Mend

Gold
Reaction score
No you're not you're multi. No one is gonna believe this Good XD. Fuk outta here multi.
If they don't believe this, then they are dumb. This is 100% honesty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci