• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Truth

J

District 13
Reaction score
1. Name: Jeffrey
2. Nickname: JDusk
3. IGN: JDusk / Resonance
4. Age: 14
5. Which region do you play on?: N/A
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Forums
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: I was so deprived of sleep one night that I slept in my first period math class, my math teacher had the funny idea to draw on my face.
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I'm really not cool so don't expect anything from me.
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: I don't want to say I have any best friends mainly because I simply know too many people that are kind and just awesome in general.
10. When did you join MCGamer?: April 2013
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: BajanCanadian
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I've gotten better at using a fishing rod and the bow, my sword is still weak though.
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Quarter Quell AGFire2013
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2ish years I'd say.
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Oh geez, there's a lot of Staff members I respect and look up to, some of them would definitely be Ceroria RiskIt CoDsNo65 Lebron12 Kat _Pyrrhic and Exzone I'd say. There's honestly too many and there would be a lot more if I included ex-staff. My favorite VIP would be Renoilj and a few other Ex Sr-Staff members.
16. What is your favorite SG map?: Alaskan Village and Construct
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: No goals from me really, I'd just like to have fun and keep the forums interesting.
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Ceroria, I find his content quite enjoyable and original even with his monthly uploads.
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open Mic Night, definitely, had a blast there even though many people thought I was using a soundboard some times.
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Joining #PurpleCobras even if it was for the banter, they were all amazing people as well as receiving moderator. It was a great experience and the people on the staff team were amazing just being able to tolerate me :p

Ahh, so now the truth.

So if you don't want to read the long story, I hacked.

Yep, I used a ghost client before.

I started hacking after I was demoted, not immediately but when I became very bored over Minecraft and just didn't care anymore. Of course, I stopped thanks to an amazing person, but yeah, I used a ghost client on MCSG and that's about it.

It's really ironic seeing an ex-staff member hack, it's definitely not the first case but it does bring a huge disappointment to him/her. I wasn't the best staff member out there, I'm far from being a decent human, and I make too many mistakes. These mistakes are usually what makes people somewhat dislike me as well as avoid me.

So yeah, that's about it.

Just to clear some things up though, I've never used a ghost client with friends, I never used it playing with staff members on TeamSpeak, the only times I used it on MCSG was late at night where I was just bored and thought it would be fun hacking, though there is no difference, I hacked.

Anyways thanks for reading c:

Last edited:

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: I was so deprived of sleep one night that I slept in my first period math class, my math teacher had the funny idea to draw on my face.
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I'm really not cool so don't expect anything from me.
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: I don't want to say I have any best friends mainly because I simply know too many people that are kind and just awesome in general.
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I've gotten better at using a fishing rod and the bow, my sword is still weak though.
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Oh geez, there's a lot of Staff members I respect and look up to, some of them would definitely be Ceroria RiskIt CoDsNo65 Lebron12 Kat and Exzone I'd say. There's honestly too many and there would be a lot more if I included ex-staff. My favorite VIP would be Renoilj and a few other Ex Sr-Staff members.
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: No goals from me really, I'd just like to have fun and keep the forums interesting.
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Ceroria, I find his content quite enjoyable and original even with his monthly uploads.
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open Mic Night, definitely, had a blast there even though many people thought I was using a soundboard some times.
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Joining #PurpleCobras even if it was for the banter, they were all amazing people as well as receiving moderator. It was a great experience and the people on the staff team were amazing just being able to tolerate me :p

Ahh, so now the truth.

I started hacking after I was demoted, not immediately but when I became very bored over Minecraft and just didn't care anymore. Of course, I stopped thanks to an amazing person, but yeah, I used a ghost client on MCSG and that's about it.

It's really ironic seeing an ex-staff member hack, it's definitely not the first case but it does bring a huge disappointment to him/her. I wasn't the best staff member out there, I'm far from being a decent human, and I make too many mistakes. These mistakes are usually what makes people somewhat dislike me as well as avoid me.

Just to clear some things up though, I've never used a ghost client with friends, I never used it playing with staff members on TeamSpeak, the only times I used it on MCSG was late at night where I was just bored and thought it would be fun hacking, though there is no difference, I hacked.

Wow I knew you hacked. Kidding I don't even know you xD. Sad to see that you hacked but everyone does it sometime.

Syle

Platinum
Reaction score
Are he gunna get banned or sumthin? Pls no plsssssssss

EarthAU2

Experienced
Reaction score
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Oh geez, there's a lot of Staff members I respect and look up to, some of them would definitely be Ceroria RiskIt CoDsNo65 Lebron12 Kat and Exzone I'd say. There's honestly too many and there would be a lot more if I included ex-staff. My favorite VIP would be Renoilj and a few other Ex Sr-Staff members.

Ahh, so now the truth.

such a nerd Jeffery bae

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci