• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Ultimate MCSG Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you stop arguing about who is better? It's an opinion! And 2gudforyou, please don't double post. It's against the rules. You can edit your post if necessary.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Can you stop arguing about who is better? It's an opinion! And 2gudforyou, please don't double post. It's against the rules. You can edit your post if necessary.
:rolleyes: Jussayin, he started it

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
i do know him.
You totally misread, lol.
everyone esle says tomahawk so the award goes to him final.
Your argument is terrible, ugh. Sure Tomahawk's subscribers are going to say him, they idolize him. Another factor, you don't know Jay. Since Jay and Tomahawk have probably never fought eachother due to living in different regions, there's no definite way of finding out unless drastic measures were taken to fulfil your ill reasoned argument

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best pvper: jspwn
Best Tactics: ShakeSchack
Best with a Bow:theOBO1
Best with a flint and steel:ShakeSchack
Best youtuber:Infamouscookie
Most helpful former: HalfSquirrel
Best at Block hitting:ThatOneTomahawk
Overall top person: gcb99/hb01 (they're the same person)

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A warning to everyone
If I see any flame wars regarding who's better than who, I will NOT hesitate to lock this thread. There have been threads like this in the past, that have turned into flame wars. Please respect other's opinions on this thread. You have been warned.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A warning to everyone
If I see any flame wars regarding who's better than who, I will NOT hesitate to lock this thread. There have been threads like this in the past, that have turned into flame wars. Please respect other's opinions on this thread. You have been warned.
I could only read that when I put it in the reply box, don't use white please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci