• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
-=OPEN=-
Minecraft IGN - Southward
Age - 13
Legacy Statics - Something bad, I was awful before stats reset. 9/200
Current Statics - 15/190 and 13/69
Activeness [1-10] - 7
Why do you want to join Vengance - It looks like a clan with some decent PvPers.
What can you do to help - Use my skill to aid you guys in CBs and be a nice person to everyone.
TeamSpeak & Skype [Y/N] - Yes and yes.
Skype ID- foxfade

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
-=OPEN=-
Minecraft IGN
- Southward
Age - 13
Legacy Statics - Something bad, I was awful before stats reset. 9/200
Current Statics - 15/190 and 13/69
Activeness [1-10] - 7
Why do you want to join Vengance - It looks like a clan with some decent PvPers.
What can you do to help - Use my skill to aid you guys in CBs and be a nice person to everyone.
TeamSpeak & Skype [Y/N] - Yes and yes.
Skype ID- foxfade
Pretty sure this clan disbanded since SaltyStrafe is in DivergentUS . Feel free to apply there: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/divergent-us.192837/

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
So, your elites are Atu, and AFistsOfSteel, and they're both permbanned? xD

FishingRods

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN - FishingRods
Age - 14 , Turning 15 In Like 2-3 Days
Legacy Statics - 385/981
Current Statics - 35 / 350 ;#
Activeness [1-10] - 9
Why do you want to join Vengance - I want to join because i know i can lead this clan forward in clan battles and help the team alot by having some extra skill in there. i can lead the team by telling them where to go on maps and if were Not So Stacked Ill Lead the clan where to go to a choke point or play really defensive. So i have actually lead alot of clans in cb's when i was actually trial member then i got promoted to like elite or something but you know the clan fell apart and to much drama caused it do disband. I Would really bring alot to the clan. Because if i know how to take on a 4 team.. Im pretty sure i would be able to take on a whole clan with you guys. ;3
What can you do to help - I can bring alot of team work and alot of good lock down bow spamming skills to the table when it comes to cb's or even scrims in general. Im a Very Good Rod Spammer Or Even Using A Rod // Im God With A Sword / Im Insane With FNS / And Im Very Good With a bow. So i could bring all of those things in a cb or scrim when we have some and for sure i would be able to tell the clan where to go and if we are under geard im pretty sure that they might chase us but i could lead the clan to alot of different choke points and ill tell them to play Very Defensive
TeamSpeak & Skype [Y/N] - Yes I Have TeamSpeak & Skype
Skype ID- Ohh.Tropical

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there guys! So, this clan thread has been inactive for over 30 days now meaning you are in line to be force closed for inactivity. Before I move it, however, I'd just like to know if you're still here and actively participating in the clan scene.

If you are still active, tell me and everything is good but if I don't get a response in 24 hours this thread will be closed.

Jahinq

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan Battle
Add me on skype for more info

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
-=OPEN=-
Minecraft IGN - Sinsy
Legacy Statics - 1k+ Absorbants
Current Statics