• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Walking Dead!

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Season 3 just started up with their first episode and I want to know what some of your thoughts are and see if we can get some good discussions going.

Reactions: Le0

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been watching ever since Season Two (hope to watch one sooner or later). I love the show and the characters.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Is it interesting that there was a game by the same name released near the same time and with zombies as a theme?

Oh, and the game was more of a interactive movie.

Brettaka

Survivor
Reaction score
Is it interesting that there was a game by the same name released near the same time and with zombies as a theme?

Oh, and the game was more of a interactive movie.
Meant to tie in with the show. Really good too, try it out if you haven't

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Anyone here see the first episode? that aired on sunday?

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Season 3 just started up with their first episode and I want to know what some of your thoughts are and see if we can get some good discussions going.
Well, they definitely gave the characters adjusted attitudes, which fits in with the time lapse given. I was actually happy to see the change..although Lori is still kinda...lori-ish.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea of a prison and I think it ended really good with them finding others and seeing how they were prisoners I wonder whether they will be like bandits or something like that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci