• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Website and Leaderboards Update

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
u had nothing to do with the creation or coding of any of this ur just a silly moderator u r a pawn in the system pls dont say things like "we", or "extra time let 'US' improve and give something a lot better" u r not a dev : ^) u r a mod silly guy. and u have no rights 2 say anything on "behalf of the staff team" becasue u r a pawn u r at the lowest level u can be here :^) when u finally get ur promotion after u suck up 2 sr staff for 2 months then u can say stuff like this :^)))))))))
Well, I'm still part of the staff team that works as a team to push out updates for the network in which I moderate. If you are who I think you are, you should at least know this from past experience. The staff is different now than it was a year/two ago, moderators have more say and there is less separation between levels.
when u finally get ur promotion after u suck up 2 sr staff for 2 months
ya that's not how it works xdddDddD

eThug

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I'm still part of the staff team that works as a team to push out updates for the network in which I moderate. If you are who I think you are, you should at least know this from past experience. The staff is different now than it was a year/two ago, moderators have more say and there is less separation between levels.

no its not and yeah it is :^)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score

^ This guy knows what he's talking about ;)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
17 hours left #Hype
Im so screwed I came back from a month brake yesterday...im so bad now. Honestly though im kinda happy I will forever be on the legacy leaderboards and people who now deserve it will have there chance! There are way to many people in the top 100 who don't play as much as they once did.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
So much arguing going on in a simple hype thread.

Can't we all just be happy that we're getting something new and cool?
I am.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score

I am more excited about the forums than anything, considering I am horrible at the game anyways so checking the leaderboards is just another additive to my depression. xD

^ I understand that you are more excited about the forums update xD

14hoursMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
The leaderboards is reseting that means anything you do on mcsg will effect the new leaderboards after April 1, the website however is getting a new design with more features, you can find more information by reading the forum post. I'm sorry if this doesn't clarify everything but I'm on my phone, PM for more clarification if needed
thanks bb <3 Luv u param <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci