• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Website and Leaderboards Update

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, because "first" posts are pointless and thus break one of the forum rules (I don't remember the number).

Granted I did type "first", but I had only typed it because it has been a goal of mine to get first somewhere on a front page post. After posting first I read through the post and was in the middle of editing my post after typing first with a more detailed response, both thoughtful and intriguing.

I understand it is against the rules, but since you can delete forum posts at any time, I think you should wait more than 5 seconds before automatically assuming it was the only thing I was going to type. And to be honest, who hasn't? I can find lots of threads with the similar responses, on not just front page threads. If you are going to single me out just because it was a front page post, then change it in the rules at least, or keep consistency.

------------
About the actual thread though...

I can't wait for the new updates, not only does it look nice and add quite a lot of new features that are appealing to the eye. But when people click on the link to MCGamer they will see a modern look and feel, but will be more inclined to come and check us out :)[/QUOTE]

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure now that people can't complain about how leaderboard updates were promised, they will move on to complaining about how the leaderboard updates suck and it's the fault of 1.8.

Rusty

Career
Reaction score
Granted I did type "first", but I had only typed it because it has been a goal of mine to get first somewhere on a front page post. After posting first I read through the post and was in the middle of editing my post after typing first with a more detailed response, both thoughtful and intriguing.

I understand it is against the rules, but since you can delete forum posts at any time, I think you should wait more than 5 seconds before automatically assuming it was the only thing I was going to type. And to be honest, who hasn't? I can find lots of threads with the similar responses, on not just front page threads. If you are going to single me out just because it was a front page post, then change it in the rules at least, or keep consistency.
No rule can be enforced 100% of the time, and the other devs and i hardly enforce rules as we are busy maintaining the server. Also, you hit submit. As far as we are aware, at the at point all you intended on posting was first. We can't guess if you intended to edit it with a relevant, non-rule breaking comment. Nor is there any difference in reality to the effect of your comment depending on it's position in the thread.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Do something instead of the pedestal prank :D Spice it up for this annual event. Holy moly, it's been a year already? o.o
Good work on the leaderboards tho c:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Yes! Our new website is an integral part of the leaderboard update, so at the same time the servers are in maintenance mode, the website will be undergoing maintenance as well.
Nooo what will I do with my life?? No minecraft no forums ?? :confused::(

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
#Hype , i think I'm more hyped than anyone on mcsg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci