• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Website and Leaderboards Update

SnigzYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Yayyy been waiting awhile, hoping this is not a joke DEVIN!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP. NEW FORUMS. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
If this is an April Fools joke i am leaving MCGamer forever.

If not, FINALLY I've been waiting for this for AGES!!

SnipahTriickz

Survivor
Reaction score
Wat the actual fk ive been working on my wins for 2 years now and when i finally get 1.9k wins they bring out the stat reset and i wont even get to see my self get 2k! great job mcsg...

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
If this is an april fools joke, I will be mad. When I get mad I get hungry. Then I wil eat everybody. Watch ur backs.

In all seriousness, I am beyond ecstatic that this is coming out despite all the unplanned delays. On behalf of the staff team I'd like to apologize that we couldn't do this when we originally promised, but the extra time let us improve and give something a lot better than originally planned.

Now that this is complete, I will be unloading all of my suggestions for future updates to the administration and hopefully you guys will like them if they get pushed out. Unfortunately, Ava, it appears that the devs will not be getting much of a break. Oopsie
I get hungry as well ^-^ Wanna eat a pizza together ?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci