• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Website and Leaderboards Update

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Awesome!! HYPED!

I'll probably start playing Thursday xD Because of the possible bugs and April fools :p

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I will most likely play all day and night this thursday. or I will try use an game-breaking april fools ting to my advantage

ImPuffo

Tribute
Reaction score
hi im wonder for this - mi stats will be avable on legacy lederboards, or only pleyers in top 300? :- /
thank in advans

edit
this update look niice! hope for not april troll ;- )

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I get hungry as well ^-^ Wanna eat a pizza together ?!
Ya, I'll order :]
So this is what you're spending your time on doing, instead of fixing the server itself. Lmao MCSG, you do it again, and again. KEEP GOING YO
Right, because implementing more efficient and better looking forums isn't fixing the server. Neither is implementing new anticheat features along with a revamp of the leaderboards that we've been talking about for six months. I mean, it's not like this should've come as a surprise xD

When you say "fixing", I'm assuming you are talking about solo servers, and magically flipping a switch (Rusty) to get rid of all the hackers. For solo servers, I can only see this encouraging a more intense air of competitiveness and toxicity, plus we'd have to make a separate leaderboards for them because you've now created two different gamemodes- Survival Games and whatever this solo games is. Judging by how long it took for the leaderboard update, most people would have gotten over the idea of solo servers and they'd be rather underplayed. This then would have been a waste of the devs time and they could have been working on other things (such as my new gamemode suggestion, if approved) which I know will definitely be something most everyone will like c:

Last edited:

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Is this just the changes of the websites and all..... or ingame too?
The leaderboards is reseting that means anything you do on mcsg will effect the new leaderboards after April 1, the website however is getting a new design with more features, you can find more information by reading the forum post. I'm sorry if this doesn't clarify everything but I'm on my phone, PM for more clarification if needed

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
So this is what you're spending your time on doing, instead of fixing the server itself. Lmao MCSG, you do it again, and again. KEEP GOING YO
I love how when the devs work on the leaderboards and website update, everyone complains that they're not working on fixing server bugs. And when they start working on server bugs, they all complain that the leaderboards and website update is taking longer than they wanted.

People can't be satisfied with anything. So impatient, ignorant, and despicable. Incapable of realizing that devs are people too. Whoops, never mind. Apparently they're mindless robots that serve only to benefit you.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
I love how when the devs work on the leaderboards and website update, everyone complains that they're not working on fixing server bugs. And when they start working on server bugs, they all complain that the leaderboards and website update is taking longer than they wanted.

People can't be satisfied with anything. So impatient, ignorant, and despicable. Incapable of realizing that devs are people too. Whoops, never mind. Apparently they're mindless robots that serve only to benefit you.
the thing is, these leaderboard updates are pointless, while the gamemode itself is broken, ecpesially in EU.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci