• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Well-being of MCSG - From SixZoSeven

Konsy

Tribute
Reaction score
I wouldn't really want an anti-cheat to autoban people. I have 2 accounts banned for hacking on Badlion while I was playing legit and I wouldn't want to get falsely banned on a server by an anti-cheat again. I would rather want an anti-cheat that only collects logs and doesn't autoban people, instead staff would screenshare the "cheater" for any hack clients and ban them if they find anything.

I agree with everything else, though.
Well as long as MCGamer didn't completely rely on their Anti-Cheat it wouldn't be a problem.

The problem with Badlion is they completely rely on theirs and believe it to always be right no matter how many times people have proven it has it's faults.

MCGamer would be a much better server if it had an Anti-Cheat.

Sorry Scout that I wasn't much help with your ban bro :p

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wouldn't really want an anti-cheat to autoban people. I have 2 accounts banned for hacking on Badlion while I was playing legit and I wouldn't want to get falsely banned on a server by an anti-cheat again. I would rather want an anti-cheat that only collects logs and doesn't autoban people, instead staff would screenshare the "cheater" for any hack clients and ban them if they find anything.

I agree with everything else, though.
appeal it then

shiningRekt_

Survivor
Reaction score
Appealed three times, guess what their response was :')

"You were cheating. Denied."

It's alright, you shouldn't be sorry. :thumbsup: (y)
Scout m8 you really ought to give more context to your story. When you don't mention how few KA logs you got and how you replicated them with a fresh minecraft you just sound like another cheater crying about getting banned because 'anticheat can't handle my Cps!!!' Not saying I don't believe you, just that other people won't believe you unless you give more context.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Scout m8 you really ought to give more context to your story. When you don't mention how few KA logs you got and how you replicated them with a fresh minecraft you just sound like another cheater crying about getting banned because 'anticheat can't handle my Cps!!!' Not saying I don't believe you, just that other people won't believe you unless you give more context.
I don't really care about it anymore, people can think what they want.

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
I totally agree that these new antvenom gamemodes need to be removed. For along while it's been pvp gamemodes that has dominated the larger servers, with interesting, somewhat original pvp gamemodes bringing in the larger player bases.
Look at hypixel, largest server in MC, what's their largest gamemode? Skywars by a mile. No server is able to replicate the popularity that hypixel's skywars has (yes i know hypixel did not originally make skywars but they managed to make it interesting and more competitive).
Badlion? UHC. No other server comes close to making such a popular uhc server when badlion is THE competitve uhc server
Kohi? 1v1. The POT server

The problem is is that everyone is bored of mcsg as a gamemode. People want a gamemode they can be interested in that there's an active competitive seen in. I just feel that SG as a gamemode has grown too old, 4 years and the all the old, dedicated players have grown bored.
Although MCSG is still THE sg server (arguably), other servers have effectively created monopolies on pvp gametypes, which mcsg no longer has with servers like Hive and Badlion also having SG. I just feel that, as you do, a new gametype that is fun, competitive and original would have to be developed in order to bring back a large playerbase.

N

Nikola

You don't have to revamp the staff team, the staff team really isn't the problem at the moment, I know people are saying since a lot of staff are leaving mcsg is going to die. But it really isn't, we need to come together as a community and bring great ideas, maybe bringing up a new gamemode voted by the community could lighten something up, especially since a new gamemode is what we need, but the developers we have are amazing working people they can do a lot of amazing stuff, I am pretty sure we can do this with those left.

Chad is still here by the way, he owns his own company that's why he is so busy, but he is still here and cares. c:
mcsg is dying lol or should i say its already dead compared to what it was 2 years ago. Now mcsg hits around 1500-MAX 2000 players even on the weekends and eventually it will just close down somewhere arund at the end of this year or in the beggining of the next one

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
mcsg is dying lol or should i say its already dead compared to what it was 2 years ago. Now mcsg hits around 1500-MAX 2000 players even on the weekends and eventually it will just close down somewhere arund at the end of this year or in the beggining of the next one
I love how everyone is saying that its dead yet you're still here... It's not like we can make a change and add gamemodes people enjoy playing c:

DrVibes

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly very well written. I agreed with almost every word on there, and definitely worth reading. After reading that, I think MCGamer would definitely benefit from having you as a leader of the server. Much respect to you <3

N

Nikola

I love how everyone is saying that its dead yet you're still here... It's not like we can't make a change and add gamemodes people enjoy playing c:
im not rly that active on the forums rarely post anything, i havent stepped in-game for atleast 4 months

then do it add what the community wants ffs otherwise this server is just a waste of chads money

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci