• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The winners are...

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh wow, I actually won? I've never won something in my life, honestly. :p (And the odd thing is, I came back to figure this out directly after reading and finishing the book "The Hunger Games" for the first time. lol.)

As for giving the donor to someone else - how would I go about doing that if I so wished? I have someone in mind to gift it to (that hasn't spammed my profile. :p) that needs it more than I do. (Friend of mine.)
that is me, right?

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
that is me, right?
No. :p
Already given it to the person in mind. (Friend of mine.) As his donor ran out the day the competition started. lol.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Wow so my number is really lucky! Toby22... And another 2

RubRubRuben

Spectator
Reaction score
How did Geeke win Diamond donor? I mean, he's a mod... that is better than diamond. Sorry if this was accidentally brought back up, I just got too lazy to read through 4 pages... Geeke should give me the donor, I'm the one who isn't a donor anymore. Plus I missed this give-a-way. :(
I am the one closest to 142 with my 149 so... I should get it. If G33ke doesn't get it of course. I too find it strange a mod joined this lottery D:

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
Ofcourse I was away and didnt have internet during this...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci