• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The winners are...

DarkAssassin376

Spectator
Reaction score
And the winners of the Diamond Sponsor Accounts are...
G33ke with a guess of 141, the draw was number 142, therefore closest.
KaktusDE with a guess of 217, second draw was 217 therefore closest.
Gassy_Platypus with a draw of 347, third draw was 348 therefore closest.
Congratulations! You will get your 1 month of diamond by tommorow, subv3rsion will fix you guys up! Thanks to everyone for entering and Merry Christmas!
i won yay btw my minecraft user is lmb9799

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
How did Geeke win Diamond donor? I mean, he's a mod... that is better than diamond. Sorry if this was accidentally brought back up, I just got too lazy to read through 4 pages... Geeke should give me the donor, I'm the one who isn't a donor anymore. Plus I missed this give-a-way. :(

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
How did Geeke win Diamond donor? I mean, he's a mod... that is better than diamond. Sorry if this was accidentally brought back up, I just got too lazy to read through 4 pages... Geeke should give me the donor, I'm the one who isn't a donor anymore. Plus I missed this give-a-way. :(
Umm what number did you pick?

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I had the intention of giving away the donor if I won - not to just anyone who asked, but a friend of mine who's donor ran out the very day the contest started. He now has it.

wow a mod wins
Consider me winning as more of my friend winning. He never entered, I just entered "for him" and gave it to him when I won. :p

It's all random chance...aside from the fact that when I had last touched my guess, it was the "best" guess there was. (statistically the most likely to win as of me having edited the post.) I'd go through the math and figure out how likely it was for a mod to win, but I'm too lazy. :/ Assuming there was about 5 mods who entered at the very least, there was still a fair chance for one to win. It's not rigged if that's what you're suggesting. >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci