• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Wolves ┃ US ┃ CA

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I only have 2 members ready without me. If bag can get another member then by all means, but if he can't then we will have to reschedule.
If you can't get one, we're not rescheduling, be responsible with timing hobbit, this is the fourth time.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Another family member gone, i don't think you're friends but i think you're family.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Listen, ToeKnee,
I don't like to argue, but we NEVER fought you. It isn't a forfeit if we never decided on it. We have lives, so we tried to postpone a few times. Like I said before, I am not going to argue. Either you take off the win or I'll notify a staff member. Please don't pretend you're better if we're a little unorganized.
-Bag on behalf of TeamAirBorne

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Listen, ToeKnee,
I don't like to argue, but we NEVER fought you. It isn't a forfeit if we never decided on it. We have lives, so we tried to postpone a few times. Like I said before, I am not going to argue. Either you take off the win or I'll notify a staff member. Please don't pretend you're better if we're a little unorganized.
-Bag on behalf of TeamAirBorne
You're banned on the thread, god.
Fine, if you're going to be pussies fine i'll take it off, you're now forbidden from challenging us again, because you have wasted about three hours of my life, now get out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci