• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The World Cup Discussion Thread!

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
They bloody kept pulling down cahill when he went for headers :c

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Australia x Chile - added to the Scoreboard!

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
lololol im sure most aussies could care less, australia isn't even a big football country

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Alpha Could you change the white text to something else on the 1st post. I can't read it unless I highlight it.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
lololol im sure most aussies could care less, australia isn't even a big football country
Say that again I dare you
Australia is based on nrl and rugby league, just like USA is based on NFL and basketball

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Say that again I dare you
Australia is based on nrl and rugby league, just like USA is based on NFL and basketball
i'm saying that i've talked to lots of aussies, and none of them said that aussieland was a big football country. there are more people in portugal or england or brasil who care about the world cup than australia.

think of it like this -
portugal or brazil or other countries like those are based mainly on football, but countries like india or australia or england or THE USA are multi-athletic countries, as in when you think of them, you can name more than one sport that is very popular there.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
i'm saying that i've talked to lots of aussies, and none of them said that aussieland was a big football country. there are more people in portugal or england or brasil who care about the world cup than australia.

think of it like this -
portugal or brazil or other countries like those are based mainly on football, but countries like india or australia or england or THE USA are multi-athletic countries, as in when you think of them, you can name more than one sport that is very popular there.
Bro India is mostly into cricket and field hockey.

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
I am an aussie and I care! That dumb referee made so many bad decisions but as my grandfather says you get good ones and bad ones. My grandfather is wise ;). Also that yuchui reffing Brazil and Croatia was so bad. How was that a penalty??? That ref made a bad start to Black Friday for my friend Martin. He is croatian.

Honestly was quite suprised with Netherland VS Spain and the outcome and also the top goal scorer for the world cup I believe will be Robin Van Persie. Us Aussies are in love with soccer so please do not say that we couldn't care less about what happened against Chile.

#SocceroosFTW

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I think Holland can win if they get past Germany. They've been to the final 3 times but haven't won...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci