• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The World Cup Discussion Thread!

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
France vs. Honduras: The worst game of FIFA history so far, There were like 10 Yellow cards and 1 Red card in this game so far, and "Goal 2" for France somehow made it in with this 'Goal-line technology' that says they made it in... 5 minutes after that goal they finally announce its a damn own goal. The only thing I liked in this game was the referee just nodding and shaking his head while they right Honduras yellow cards/red cards, and how some guy in Honduras got told to calm down.

Edit: France made they're 3rd goal right now

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
France vs, Honduras: The worst game of FIFA history so far, There were like 10 Yellow cards and 1 Red card in this game so far, and "Goal 2" for France somehow made it in with this 'Goal-line technology' that says they made it in... 5 minutes after that goal they finally announce its a damn own goal. The only thing I liked in this game was the referee just nodding and shaking his head while they right Honduras yellow cards/red cards, and how some guy in Honduras got told to calm down.

Edit: France made they're 3rd goal right now
Dude if this is the worst game you've ever seen you clearly don't watch a lot of football. :p

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude if this is the worst game you've ever seen you clearly don't watch a lot of football. :p
It's an opinion, and I only watched 2010 FIFA World Cup and this one:p

Edit: also, since when do you see a FIFA World Cup soccer game with 10 yellow cards and 1 red card these days

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
It's an opinion, and I only watched 2010 FIFA World Cup and this ones :p
I think it's a pretty good game. Usually the more goals, the more interesting it is and this match certainly doesn't lack any. That og was Benzema's goal imo, but that doesn't really change anything. XD A goal is a goal.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it's a pretty good game. Usually the more goals, the more interesting it is and this match certainly doesn't lack any. That og was Benzema's goal imo, but that doesn't really change anything. XD A goal is a goal.
I know, I found it funny and interesting, but everyone in the room was like pure bullhonky when that happened XD

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Edit: also, since when do you see a FIFA World Cup soccer game with 10 yellow cards and 1 red card these days
It's 4 + 2 yellow that resulted in a red which isn't bad at all. I wouldn't really call it a brutal game, apart from that argument near the start. C:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci