• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The World Cup Discussion Thread!

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
It is illegal so think before you do.
What's the worst thing that could happen? XD it's not as if the police will show up at his doorstep the next morning. He just needs to make sure the links are safe and don't give him a virus. Don't understand why anyone would ever care about legal issues.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
What's the worst thing that could happen? XD it's not as if the police will show up at his doorstep the next morning. He just needs to make sure the links are safe and don't give him a virus. Don't understand why anyone would ever care about legal issues.
MCGamer would, as they wouldn't like users to distribute illegal "items", which could potentionally be endangering.
That being said, I personally do support piracy (to certain degrees) and do wish for it to be changed :)

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm already really looking forward to Spain vs. Netherlands x3

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I have updated the thread with some information on the match, I will add the information in an identical fashion for every match to come. Just a quick question: How could I improve the section, e.g. information to add, way to organize it, etc.

Thank-you to TheDiamondzGaming who I will credit for the idea on the main post :p

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have updated the thread with some information on the match, I will add the information in an identical fashion for every match to come. Just a quick question: How could I improve the section, e.g. information to add, way to organize it, etc.

Thank-you to TheDiamondzGaming who I will credit for the idea on the main post :p
You could add some fancy colors/bold text to make it more fancy and easier to see, It looks great in general though :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci