• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The worlds hardest logic question!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, I just got pissed off and looked up the answer.

That question does have a right to be called the hardest logic question in existence though...

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, I just got pissed off and looked up the answer.

That question does have a right to be called the hardest logic question in existence though...
yup :p i knew the answer because i had heard it before although i did mostly get it first time on my own

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Q1: Ask god B, "If I asked you 'Is A Random?', would you say ja?". If B answers ja, either B is Random (and is answering randomly), or B is not Random and the answer indicates that A is indeed Random. Either way, C is not Random. If B answers da, either B is Random (and is answering randomly), or B is not Random and the answer indicates that A is not Random. Either way, you know the identity of a god who is not Random.

Q2: Go to the god who was identified as not being Random by the previous question (either A or C), and ask him: "If I asked you 'Are you False?', would you say ja?". Since he is not Random, an answer of da indicates that he is True and an answer of ja indicates that he is False.

Q3: Ask the same god the question: "If I asked you 'Is B Random?', would you say ja?". If the answer is ja, B is Random; if the answer is da, the god you have not yet spoken to is Random. The remaining god can be identified by elimination.
I think you were supposed to PM him, not give it out here..

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Did he post the answer? Lucky I skim read, only got a few words in went past it. You cheat.
Ima try to do this, bu will most likely fail. Oh well, #yolo

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Did he post the answer? Lucky I skim read, only got a few words in went past it. You cheat.
Ima try to do this, bu will most likely fail. Oh well, #yolo
He did. Off of Wikipedia, if what others says are correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci