• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Wyvern's Wake Situation

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest and slightly harsh. I agree. I didn't think it was a very high quality map, and definitely not one of your ability, which we've seen a lot of since Discovery Works.

I honor your choice to let the map be removed, and your eye in seeing it's faults.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
It was a truly magnificent map, sucks to see it go. But I respect your decision.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
I partially agree. This map had pros and cons.
I would love to see you remake this map! using your current skill to make it an amazing map!

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
A possible fix would be to world edit every furnace into a block like blue wool and every chest into orange wool then world edit them back into their original form thus deleting whatever is inside the chests without the effort of searching.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
A possible fix would be to world edit every furnace into a block like blue wool and every chest into orange wool then world edit them back into their original form thus deleting whatever is inside the chests without the effort of searching.
The problem with that would be that you can hide items in so many things, and that the furnace thing can be switched to a perspective that it isn't supposed to be, but either way wron doesn't want it on the servers so :)

Maydovee

Diamond
Reaction score
I 100% agree with you. Whenever I'm on that map, Its rather i get it (I dont, its kickable), or i get killed by it. So whenever its voted for, I try another lobby. Other wise, its a fantastic map, I've always loved it :)

P

PeriLH_

It's still being played though. Shhh... I'd like it to stay. <3

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
It was actually one of the best maps in the game
Sad to see it going away
I cri evertim ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics