• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The XBOX One

Do you like the new XBOX One?

• Total voters

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I kinda want the XBOX One, but peer pressure is forcing me to get a PlayStation4. :oops:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I might buy one this Christmas with my dad and siblings...

Reaction score
What's to be ashamed about? The Wii U is fantastic! :D
It is fantastic! I'm just saying we get slapped around a lot by other console fans. That's why us Wii U fans are ashamed. We love our system! Great system, great features, great games and more coming! But everyone thinks we have a trashy console because of sales.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is fantastic! I'm just saying we get slapped around a lot by other console fans. That's why us Wii U fans are ashamed. We love our system! Great system, great features, great games and more coming! But everyone thinks we have a trashy console because of sales.
PC Master race.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, PC Elitists at their finest.

Either way, it's good to hear that the console's got some positive recognition. Back when Microsoft was puffing the magic dragon and nearly added all of that security crap to the console, I was really considering getting a Playstation despite favoring Microsoft.

Getting it for Christmas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci