• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheCornStealers US/CA Clan

Do you think we are a good clan?

• Yes

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • I cant read

Votes: 24 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Serious you guys are so cocky zioligy every time I've fought you I've wrecked please be quiet
I never said " bbLLERMC Is better than me but...." No I know I am better than them. And I am sorry that I awlays play solo and you double team me . Please dont message me again or try to start a flame war I will report you for harrasment if so.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
I never said " bbLLERMC Is better than me but...." No I know I am better than them. And I am sorry that I awlays play solo and you double team me . Please dont message me again or try to start a flame war I will report you for harrasment if so.
I've only fought you once when I didn't double team and that's the only time I've fought you I was just saying that wasn't nice your pretty much saying that there bad

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
APPLICTATION (It is actually spelled application)

IGN: afroninja69
Wins: None :(
Why do you want to be in this clan? Because animal abuse is bad and it is something that we should look out for. And I think that having 0 wins will intimidate the other players and they will pee themselves to sleep.
Pvp strenghts (it is actually spelled strengths): I am very good at teaming in teams of like 8. I win becuz I am good in teams of 8 or more.
Pvp weaknes's(it is actually spelled weaknesses): Well Im good at everything so yeah.

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
APPLICTATION (It is actually spelled application)

IGN: afroninja69
Wins: None :(
Why do you want to be in this clan? Because animal abuse is bad and it is something that we should look out for. And I think that having 0 wins will intimidate the other players and they will pee themselves to sleep.
Pvp strenghts (it is actually spelled strengths): I am very good at teaming in teams of like 8. I win becuz I am good in teams of 8 or more.
Pvp weaknes's(it is actually spelled weaknesses): Well Im good at everything so yeah.
Please don't troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci