• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheDefiants EU

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
Ikr, I simply try to be nice and he turns it into a Flame War.
I know Harry aka thesinistergamer wouldn't start a flame war he's to awesome ;) also he's not a dumbass so please leave. Baii
AlSo you say we are immature atleast we have a laugh with each other instead of being like hello we have no clan battles today, goodbye. We are more like hencan!

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
P
I know Harry aka thesinistergamer wouldn't start a flame war he's to awesome ;) also he's not a dumbass so please leave. Baii
AlSo you say we are immature atleast we have a laugh with each other instead of being like hello we have no clan battles today, goodbye. We are more like hencan!
People won't respect you or your Clan if you are going to be immature.

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
P
Dude if they don't respect us that's their decision for example I could disrespect you. Now leave this thread plz thx bai

Reaction score
P
also we are teenagers therefore we arent super serious and yes we like to swear have a laugh if that means being immature then u can class me immature but you shoudnt disrespect a clan for having a joke not everyone is the same

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
Um Harry u kinda went too ott with the posts u can post more than one comment in a row <3 ah well ya didn't know

Reaction score
ByTheWaySpax Delete Any Posts Of Yours Which Are Un Needed It Makes Thread Look 10x Neater

stoffe71

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign:stoffe71
Amount Of Games Played: 3800 I Think :(
Amount Of Wins:339
SkypeName: stoffe711
Why do you want to join this clan? I Like Spax
Will you dedicate your time to clan battles and everything else in the clan? Yep :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci