• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheDreams [EU]

Biinde

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: FinnKOV
Donor: N/A
Past Clans: WarGodz , Sector69 , Feigned , RedLight , MementoMori , 211 Crew and more.
Skype Name: blueswag.public
Why do you want to join this clan?: Because i want to meet new people , i want to show my "skills" to other players.

Sk11Zor

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: FinnKOV
Donor: N/A
Past Clans: WarGodz , Sector69 , Feigned , RedLight , MementoMori , 211 Crew and more.
Skype Name: blueswag.public
Why do you want to join this clan?: Because i want to meet new people , i want to show my "skills" to other players.
Accepted as member

zadric⚡

Diamond
Reaction score
BINE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lulleaux

Tribute
Reaction score
/ Krqz < GalkiNNN the best Romanian and Rump3d was hacking 2 / That's what's happened in the last clanwar!
They were losing 2-0 so Krqz arrived with Rump3d [Both Clienters] and they were hitting from 6 blocks. sad kids l0l pro p"L"ayers

Sk11Zor

Survivor
Reaction score
/ Krqz < GalkiNNN the best Romanian and Rump3d was hacking 2 / That's what's happened in the last clanwar!
They were losing 2-0 so Krqz arrived with Rump3d [Both Clienters] and they were hitting from 6 blocks. sad kids l0l pro p"L"ayers
k cry kid

Kiromize

Survivor
Reaction score
"L"EGIT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci