• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheFallen 200+ wins EU

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Is this your application? ._.

Go onto the first page of this thread copy and paste the template for your application and fill in the answers...

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Is this your application? ._.

Go onto the first page of this thread copy and paste the template for your application and fill in the answers...
You just apply for thelegends leaving this clan and you just expect to get let back in? I think Nathan should be smart about this.. And DJ we cant let you in due to lack of wins and skill

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
You just apply for thelegends leaving this clan and you just expect to get let back in? I think Nathan should be smart about this.. And DJ we cant let you in due to lack of wins and skill
This morning I confirmed with Nathan that I am staying in this clan for a long time now. No offence but as your not on Skype with us you don't really know what's going on.

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
This morning I confirmed with Nathan that I am staying in this clan for a long time now. No offence but as your not on Skype with us you don't really know what's going on.
ik that you applied for thelegends. I don't need skype for that >.<

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
I applied and then realised I don't want to be in it because I would feel left out. Can we just be friends again? :rolleyes:
Of course, I wouldn't think otherwise it's just as I'm away I need to get the points across, nothing else. :p

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
In game name: Mineslayer81
Wins: 170
Games played: 3930
What we should call you: Mike
PvP strengths: Making good routes and Fighting with a sword
PvP weaknesses: Flint n' Steel
Favourite map: Survival Games 4, Breeze Island
Skype name: Mineslayer81
You have 100-200 wins so I need to add you on Skype and test you in a 1v1, I'll organize it on Skype.
Beat me 2/6 times then you're in, if you don't, sorry, but you aren't going to be accepted.

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
You have 100-200 wins so I need to add you on Skype and test you in a 1v1, I'll organize it on Skype.
Beat me 2/6 times then you're in, if you don't, sorry, but you aren't going to be accepted.
It's 150 exceptions. We don't want nubs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci