• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

|TheFusion|EU|

alien676

Platinum
Reaction score
hi guys im gonnaleave for 1 reason i cant play mcsg so mutch more im not alaivabel to play cwars and talk to u guys so GL with the clan be strong!

lasseboy8

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN? Lasseboy8
How old are you? 12
Where are you from? Norway
How many times have you won? 23 ( 250 on the hive )
How many games have you played?121 ( 50 first games on getting routes)
What's your Game rank? 51475
What is your Skype? notlasseboy8
When did you start playing in MCSG? played like 2 games a year ago and started playing a week ago.
How often you play in MCSG? everyday at the moment
Do you play others games or Minecraft games? i play many other games but im only playing minecraft now.
Your favorite maps? survival games 4 , valleyside university
Your PvP skills (At MCSG)? i think coming from hive gives me a advantage because its an whole different world really and its not often 2teams kill me .
Why do you want to join us? because im so sick of the targetting and such on hive and i've fell in love with MCSG and want some friends to play with and maybe learn some routes.
Do you know any guys from this clan or are they your friends? no , as i said im coming from hive and i dont know anyone here really.
Anything else? when i play on MCSG my tea tastes alot better :D

PepzeN23

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN? Lasseboy8
How old are you? 12
Where are you from? Norway
How many times have you won? 23 ( 250 on the hive )
How many games have you played?121 ( 50 first games on getting routes)
What's your Game rank? 51475
What is your Skype? notlasseboy8
When did you start playing in MCSG? played like 2 games a year ago and started playing a week ago.
How often you play in MCSG? everyday at the moment
Do you play others games or Minecraft games? i play many other games but im only playing minecraft now.
Your favorite maps? survival games 4 , valleyside university
Your PvP skills (At MCSG)? i think coming from hive gives me a advantage because its an whole different world really and its not often 2teams kill me .
Why do you want to join us? because im so sick of the targetting and such on hive and i've fell in love with MCSG and want some friends to play with and maybe learn some routes.
Do you know any guys from this clan or are they your friends? no , as i said im coming from hive and i dont know anyone here really.
Anything else? when i play on MCSG my tea tastes alot better :D
ACCEPTED

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci