• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheHomosexualOne - First Thread/Giveaway

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Me in the morning.

Forgive me as I continue being complete trash.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, Nice to meet you. I love seeing people spreading happiness around. We need more of those people in this world :D

Good luck to all entering the giveaway :)

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
There's no need for that hostile tone, you got your point across, and honestly it's not the end of the world. As regular members, this is meant to be a fun and free environment without unnecessarily strict rules that regulate minute details of harmless emotions that are fundamental to the human experience.

Let's get back to it: Great giveaway, good luck to those who enter, and remember to be gay.

Onto the question of the day. Note: I'm not entering, just answering the question for the sake of answering, because I love self-analysis questions.

What makes me happy? Hmm, that's a toughie. Honestly my life has gone to s**t lately, so my definition of "happy" is quite loose. One thing that never fails to make me giggle in excitement though, is progress. Watching things become more than they were just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, a feeling guided by a strange combination of nostalgia and novelty that will always get me to crack a smile. Besides that; The one thing in my life that I think truly makes me happy is exploration of the human condition. In many modern cases, this exploration has never been "happy" in the normal sense of the word, but more "engaged". Gakkou Gurashi is the most recent example of exploration that has really had an impact on my life, exploring the depths of PTSD and the idea of preserving one's memories; something I knew like the back of my hand from my own experiences but could not explain to others in a meaningful way. There are so many works of art in every medium that all do extraordinary things and have had such a large influence in my own life, and I hope only to see even more human exploration in the future.

Apologies for the silliness earlier. As I mentioned, today sucked and this week is going to be 10 times worse. I've lost pretty much every other form of catharsis in my life, so naturally I express it here.

Last edited:

Nailli

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice to meet you, what makes me happy, uhhh I don't know what makes me happy. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma... spongebob makes me happy

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
If we now have a thread dedicated to the gay, I shall make it the thread of gay memes and adorable lesbians.

I'm pure trash.

I think I found a weeab even more than me lmfao

Last edited:

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Glad to see there's a thread like this, I myself need some happiness in my life.

What makes you happy: Recently I've been going through a lot of hard times, a huge reason is because of school. What makes me really happy is coming home from school to no one home so I can grab a snack, relax and watch some videos from my favorite You Tubers that make me happy. Playing MC also helps me relieve the stress I have, and playing with friends is the best :)

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is good that your giving someone back to the community :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci