• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheHunted Us clan

How do you think this clan will do

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It doesnt matter if native got ledr I would still gg 12 heart both of yur clanz 16v1 goml!

Native

District 13
Reaction score
It doesnt matter if native got ledr I would still gg 12 heart both of yur clanz 16v1 goml!
That moment when slayer can talk on the forums but when we play MCSG together he can't bring me lower than 5 hearts :p #blametheinactivity

David

Career
Reaction score
Ign: cueue
Wins: 403
Games played: 3011
Skype name: I have skype and i will be happy to message it to you :)
Why do you want to be in this clan: Well i originally tried out for NativeTalents clan and got trial and then it sadly disbaned R.I.P, but I then found #Hex and thought ok i can be here. Quickly, I relized that this was not the clan for me, then i heard about this clan. I thought the leader was in Native's clan so i feel as though this clan is a perfect fit. Though my w/l ratio might not be great, but i am a strong player and i can hold my own. All I am asking for is the chance.
Pvp strengths: Arrows, sword pvp, and my fishing rod is getting better everyday
Pvp weaknesses: Water arrows up close are bad, it is weird since every other form of arrows i am pretty good at.
Anything else: I want to be in the clan people strive to be like and the rest fear, I want to be the hunted.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Ign: cueue
Wins: 403
Games played: 3011
Skype name: I have skype and i will be happy to message it to you :)
Why do you want to be in this clan: Well i originally tried out for NativeTalents clan and got trial and then it sadly disbaned R.I.P, but I then found #Hex and thought ok i can be here. Quickly, I relized that this was not the clan for me, then i heard about this clan. I thought the leader was in Native's clan so i feel as though this clan is a perfect fit. Though my w/l ratio might not be great, but i am a strong player and i can hold my own. All I am asking for is the chance.
Pvp strengths: Arrows, sword pvp, and my fishing rod is getting better everyday
Pvp weaknesses: Water arrows up close are bad, it is weird since every other form of arrows i am pretty good at.
Anything else: I want to be in the clan people strive to be like and the rest fear, I want to be the hunted.
Accepted for trial!

Also when you have time can you pm your skype

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member