• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff TheLastGapple - Meet The Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
First name: My name is Debarshi.

IGN(s): My IGN is SkullDiamondz. You may otherwise know me as TheLastGapple, which is my Youtube and Forums name.

Nickname(s): Most of my friends in real life call me Debs. You can call me that or otherwise my other nicknames are Skull, Gapple, Skully, and Diamondz.

Region: US, Pacific Coast

One Cool Fact: I’m a runner, and am one of the two freshmans on the Cross Country Varsity team for my school.

One Embarrassing Fact: I jumped off a high chair while eating a burger and had to get stitches because I landed on my lips when I was 2.

One Fact that makes you proud: After 7 times of trying, I was finally able to become a Moderator!

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I'm actually not American, even though many people think I sound like one.

Most Common question you get asked: Are you TheLastGapple? Then where’s the rest of the gapples? Can I have "the last gapple"? xD

Favorite Animal: My favorite animal is the Cheetah.

Favorite Color: My favorite color is Green.

Favorite Food:My favorite food is pasta.

Biggest Pet Peeve: When people spell SkullDiamondz as SkullDiamonds. THERE'S A Z YA KNOW!!

Astrological Sign: My astrological sign is Pisces.

Personal Catchphrase: "What a guy"

Heard about MCG by: Minecraft1408 continuously begging me to play the Hunger Crafts with him, even though back then I actually hated Survival Games.

Ever Bring someone to MCG: Unfortunately, many people that I know do not play Minecraft. But the few that do have been invited by me, and I’ve brought people of my server to here. One of them was Imaboss2414

First friend in the community: My first friend here was CleverFalcon|Nicholas Foltin .

MCG role-model: I actually think the whole MCGamer staff is my role model. They have taught me so much here, and I am happy to join them.

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I'm proud of doing well in school, doing well in sports, and being a moderator on MCGamer.

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Me, cause Chad, do u even lift m9?

Call me maybe? Yassss always been waiting for this question!

Do you team in game: I team with big fnas. Otherwise, I skype and ts team.

Have you been backstabbed: Let me just tell you, never say "team say 123"

Ever Broken a bone: I've never broken a bone. Don't plan on breaking any.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?:
BIRDIE

Personal Skills:
I guess I am skillful with most technology stuff and servers.

Computer specs:

Intel i7 1447k

12 gigs of ram

Intel HD Graphics

1 TB Hard Drive

Computer operating system: Windows 8

Program I use to record: I use Fraps to record.

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I like listening to all kinds of Pop music, dubstep, trap, and instrumental too. Favorite singers right now for me are Coldplay, Maroon5, and who could get Ariana Grande? <3(she’s my bae)

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): I like playing Fifa 15, Need For Speed, and GTA 5.

Favorite character from fiction: Swagalicios Ciallou

What does a fox say? Wa pa pa pa pa pa pow!

Terrified of: Scary Movies

Favorite website (Other than these forums):
www.google.com
www.gmail.com
www.facebook.com
www.twitter.com

Dream job: I’ve never been sure of what job I’ve wanted to have. I’m thinking of being an Aero-space Engineer, but not sure yet.

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I am jobless right now, as I don’t have a permit yet. As I grow up, I might work at a store to cash up some money, then decide to work somewhere where I can use it as an internship for my College Application.

When I am online: I am online when I come back from Cross Country, which could be at about 8 pm on weekdays. On weekends, I’m on most of the day.

Previous moderating experience: I am an owner on my own server, which is Gapple Craft.

Been a member of staff since: I’ve been a staff member ever since October 4th, 2014.

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): You will most likely find me in Hub 8, or any Survival Games lobbies.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member:
As a Staff member, my goals are to give back to the community as best as I can, and unless I am in a life crisis, I will never resign.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Plot twist... I AM THE REAL LAST GAPPLE

Reaction score
First name: My name is Debarshi.

IGN(s): My IGN is SkullDiamondz. You may otherwise know me as TheLastGapple, which is my Youtube and Forums name.

Nickname(s): Most of my friends in real life call me Debs. You can call me that or otherwise my other nicknames are Skull, Gapple, Skully, and Diamondz.

Region: US, Pacific Coast

One Cool Fact: I’m a runner, and am one of the two freshmans on the Cross Country Varsity team for my school.

One Embarrassing Fact: I jumped off a high chair while eating a burger and had to get stitches because I landed on my lips when I was 2.

One Fact that makes you proud: After 7 times of trying, I was finally able to become a Moderator!

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I'm actually not American, even though many people think I sound like one.

Most Common question you get asked: Are you TheLastGapple? Then where’s the rest of the gapples? Can I have "the last gapple"? xD

Favorite Animal: My favorite animal is the Cheetah.

Favorite Color: My favorite color is Green.

Favorite Food:My favorite food is pasta.

Biggest Pet Peeve: When people spell SkullDiamondz as SkullDiamonds. THERE'S A Z YA KNOW!!

Astrological Sign: My astrological sign is Pisces.

Personal Catchphrase: "What a guy"

Heard about MCG by: Minecraft1408 continuously begging me to play the Hunger Crafts with him, even though back then I actually hated Survival Games.

Ever Bring someone to MCG: Unfortunately, many people that I know do not play Minecraft. But the few that do have been invited by me, and I’ve brought people of my server to here. One of them was Imaboss2414

First friend in the community: My first friend here was CleverFalcon|Nicholas Foltin .

MCG role-model: I actually think the whole MCGamer staff is my role model. They have taught me so much here, and I am happy to join them.

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I'm proud of doing well in school, doing well in sports, and being a moderator on MCGamer.

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Me, cause Chad, do u even lift m9?

Call me maybe? Yassss always been waiting for this question!

Do you team in game: I team with big fnas. Otherwise, I skype and ts team.

Have you been backstabbed: Let me just tell you, never say "team say 123"

Ever Broken a bone: I've never broken a bone. Don't plan on breaking any.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?:
BIRDIE

Personal Skills:
I guess I am skillful with most technology stuff and servers.

Computer specs:

Intel i7 1447k

12 gigs of ram

Intel HD Graphics

1 TB Hard Drive

Computer operating system: Windows 8

Program I use to record: I use Fraps to record.

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I like listening to all kinds of Pop music, dubstep, trap, and instrumental too. Favorite singers right now for me are Coldplay, Maroon5, and who could get Ariana Grande? <3(she’s my bae)

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): I like playing Fifa 15, Need For Speed, and GTA 5.

Favorite character from fiction: Swagalicios Ciallou

What does a fox say? Wa pa pa pa pa pa pow!

Terrified of: Scary Movies

Favorite website (Other than these forums):
www.google.com
www.gmail.com
www.facebook.com
www.twitter.com

Dream job: I’ve never been sure of what job I’ve wanted to have. I’m thinking of being an Aero-space Engineer, but not sure yet.

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I am jobless right now, as I don’t have a permit yet. As I grow up, I might work at a store to cash up some money, then decide to work somewhere where I can use it as an internship for my College Application.

When I am online: I am online when I come back from Cross Country, which could be at about 8 pm on weekdays. On weekends, I’m on most of the day.

Previous moderating experience: I am an owner on my own server, which is Gapple Craft.

Been a member of staff since: I’ve been a staff member ever since October 4th, 2014.

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): You will most likely find me in Hub 8, or any Survival Games lobbies.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member:
As a Staff member, my goals are to give back to the community as best as I can, and unless I am in a life crisis, I will never resign.
I thought you wanted to be a doctor and go to stanford with me....what happened to our biomedical dream </3

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I thought you wanted to be a doctor and go to stanford with me....what happened to our biomedical dream </3
That was...until I figured how many years it takes to graduate from medical school.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
I third the name comment, it's a really awesome name. Oh, and welcome to the staff!

(We should skype some time :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci