• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends [EU] EliteClan

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
This is it...face it..legends is good in everything...we had bad teamwork..that's it...

btw..rematch sometime plox? xd

and for all of you who are saying..."i expected something more from vikings" i can come up with alot of stuff that made us lose..like bad connection and stuff...but i wont..i take this loss like a true viking. GG Legends

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is it...face it..legends is good in everything...we had bad teamwork..that's it...

btw..rematch sometime plox? xd

and for all of you who are saying..."i expected something more from vikings" i can come up with alot of stuff that made us lose..like bad connection and stuff...but i wont..i take this loss like a true viking. GG Legends
Though the result looks pretty monotonous I've gotta say the first 2 rounds had really good fights. The first one and the second one could have been won by you aswell if you had a bit more luck ^^
I had like a half a heart once and a lucky bowshot and I was dead
--> It was a Good Game :)
(and at least I had fun)

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys won fair and square, i have nothing to say about it. but we will try win in the penguin tournament. but gg goodluck iMaatt out.
If you manage to win against surge I will admit you are a good clan :3

Shandy

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) 15
What is your ingame name? MrShandy
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname) Shandy
Skype/TS name? mr_shandy
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 365
When did you start playing MCSG? When you had to do /sg join to get into a game
How often are you playing? Everyday atleast, and atleast an hour or 2 a day
What is your PvP strenghts? Fishing Rod sometimes, FnS, and sort of a Bow
What is your PvP weakness?Fighting against a fishing rodder, and dodging arrows.
Why do you want to be a Legend? Because they are an amazing clan, filled with skill and fun, and I apologize so much for the spam in later dates, its just a really good clan :p
What is your favourite map? Sg 4, solor frost and Valleyside.
Again, sorry for the spam before :'(

M

MrMad2000

I've still not got 200 wins :p then they change the win limit from 200 to 300. :p

Reaction score
um I don't understand why you are accepting people with less wins that me considering I am top 200 status and you are accepting people who apply with the minimum requirement..
can you please give a better reason for denying me than insufficient PvP skills because that is not really a great accusation.
I would not really be surprised if you said. Noah does not like you. to be honest I would rather hear than rather than being called a bad PvPer for that is truly not the case since why would I be in top 200 in the world if I was a bad PvPer.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
um I don't understand why you are accepting people with less wins that me considering I am top 200 status and you are accepting people who apply with the minimum requirement..
can you please give a better reason for denying me than insufficient PvP skills because that is not really a great accusation.
I would not really be surprised if you said. Noah does not like you. to be honest I would rather hear than rather than being called a bad PvPer for that is truly not the case since why would I be in top 200 in the world if I was a bad PvPer.
Ok, please go and name person we have recently accepted with minimum wins? and If we have we have obviouslythought they are more mature, and generally better at pvp than you. Yes you're in the top 200, but for all we know you could just play a lot and be lucky?

Reaction score
Ok, please go and name person we have recently accepted with minimum wins? and If we have we have obviouslythought they are more mature, and generally better at pvp than you. Yes you're in the top 200, but for all we know you could just play a lot and be lucky?
kaspervdpol
you yourself accepted him for at least a test the fact you out right denied me on my first app is quite strange since you let this guy in for testing an he only has the minimum win amount

iMaaatt

Tribute
Reaction score
kaspervdpol
you yourself accepted him for at least a test the fact you out right denied me on my first app is quite strange since you let this guy in for testing an he only has the minimum win amount
Idk who you are but you maybe arent good enough to join #TheLegends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci