• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends [EU] EliteClan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
I feel bad for everyone in Legends, As they seemed to like eachother so much, were so good at Pvp and well were "Simply The best". Hope you guys still stay friends as it would be nice for you :p.
Just A side note. It may seem as a bit mean it's just I want to get the point across. The 1 upside Legends disbanding have given the EU Clan community, Is a chance and it will bring renewed vigour to the clans that were always good but not quite Legends. Well thanks for your time!
Alan.

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"
I'm sorry, (this isn't only towards you Exking.) But why are you guys taking this so seriously? If you still aren't disbanded yet: heres the question: Is it still fun? if yes, then stay a clan. If not, then disband... simple. The game is for fun, if you are basing the idea of whether to disband on 'honour' - lol I'm sorry, honour of killing people on minecraft lololololol thats funny, but anyway, if you base it on 'honour' you will never enjoy it, if you always play your best team and grow as just 3 people rather than a community (not saying you did,) it will not be enjoyable for everyone. The question of disbanding should be based on whether it is fun, not reputation.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorry, (this isn't only towards you Exking.) But why are you guys taking this so seriously? If you still aren't disbanded yet: heres the question: Is it still fun? if yes, then stay a clan. If not, then disband... simple. The game is for fun, if you are basing the idea of whether to disband on 'honour' - lol I'm sorry, honour of killing people on minecraft lololololol thats funny, but anyway, if you base it on 'honour' you will never enjoy it, if you always play your best team and grow as just 3 people rather than a community (not saying you did,) it will not be enjoyable for everyone. The question of disbanding should be based on whether it is fun, not reputation.
I see your point, but after all it may be a game but look at some people. They have made some amazing friends, play it everyday. To some people it is more than just a game, it's an amazing experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci