• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegion

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
Want to have a clan war against us, #Hyperz?
2v2 or 3v3.
Contact me or Co Owner on Skype if interested.
My: ag1146
EmilPiva14's (Co Owner): emilpiva14
No thank you we are fuly booked with clan battles and we don't want to vs you cos we will prob fall out

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Mini I am much more mature than you so dont even bother I might change it when I get back from holiday. So plzz stop frickin posting on my thread, and btw I dont really care wat people say to u on skype cos its prob from thing and my whole clan hate him so yeah. Plzz stop annoying me and stop crying about wat I say on my thread when we did forfeight so stop bothering me and ill sort stuff out when I get back from holiday in the mean time nag at bester or something.
Dave to be perfectly honest Alan is probably the most mature 11 I have ever known, and probably more mature than you, and that had such bad grammar it kinda made you seem as if you were about 8... It doesn't matter if you were on your phone because any normal one would have auto-correct.

#PenguinSquad <3

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
Dave to be perfectly honest Alan is probably the most mature 11 I have ever known, and probably more mature than you, and that had such bad grammar it kinda made you seem as if you were about 8... It doesn't matter if you were on your phone because any normal one would have auto-correct.

#PenguinSquad <3
I was in a rush Nathan and to be honest he really isn't. I have to look after my 3 brothers everyday which includes tons of housework so mini may act more mature but really I am.

Luckyboys3

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there!
I would like to join this new exquisite new merged clan you guys call; #Crossfire
So here is my application form you desire, I hope it matches your expectations.
Name: Ryan H.
IGN: Luckyboys3
Age (Must be older than 11): 15
Do you have Skype? (If so what is it): Yes I do - ryan.hazell4 (bester911 has it)
How many wins do you have? (100+wins accepted or maybe exceptions): 200 wins to this present day
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?: Yes I will be a commited member
Why do you want to be in this clan?:I wish to be in this clan because Bester911 is in it, and he recommended this clan
Will you be on skype a lot?: Quite a bit, however may vary on holidays and during my exams periods
Will you take part in things with the clan such as clan wars?: Yes I will if I was offered to and had time to do so
Do you speak good english?: Fairly good for an Englishman

Iambester911

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello there!
I would like to join this new exquisite new merged clan you guys call; #Crossfire
So here is my application form you desire, I hope it matches your expectations.
Name: Ryan H.
IGN: Luckyboys3
Age (Must be older than 11): 15
Do you have Skype? (If so what is it): Yes I do - ryan.hazell4 (bester911 has it)
How many wins do you have? (100+wins accepted or maybe exceptions): 200 wins to this present day
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?: Yes I will be a commited member
Why do you want to be in this clan?:I wish to be in this clan because Bester911 is in it, and he recommended this clan
Will you be on skype a lot?: Quite a bit, however may vary on holidays and during my exams periods
Will you take part in things with the clan such as clan wars?: Yes I will if I was offered to and had time to do so
Do you speak good english?: Fairly good for an Englishman
ACCEPTED: Rank member

x1xwill1998

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Will
IGN:x1xwill1998
Age (Must be older than 11):15
Do you have Skype? (If so what is it):yes, [email protected] or Will meadowcroft
How many wins do you have? (100+wins accepted or maybe exceptions):177
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?:yes, and will withdraw my application to nightravens if you accept me before them.
Why do you want to be in this clan?: Johan told me to :)
Will you be on skype a lot?: yes whenever i play minecraft i will be on Skype
Will you take part in things with the clan such as clan wars?: Yes
Do you speak good english?: I am from England so yes

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Will
IGN:x1xwill1998
Age (Must be older than 11):15
Do you have Skype? (If so what is it):yes, [email protected] or Will meadowcroft
How many wins do you have? (100+wins accepted or maybe exceptions):177
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?:yes, and will withdraw my application to nightravens if you accept me before them.
Why do you want to be in this clan?: Johan told me to :)
Will you be on skype a lot?: yes whenever i play minecraft i will be on Skype
Will you take part in things with the clan such as clan wars?: Yes
Do you speak good english?: I am from England so yes
Accepted rank member btw I'm on holiday and I'll be back in 3-4 days

skulltack

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Felix
IGN: skulltack
Age (Must be older than 11): 13 (Nearly 14)
Do you have Skype? (If so what is it): skulltack
How many wins do you have? (100+wins accepted or maybe exceptions): 162
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?: Hell yeah, I will be the designer.
Why do you want to be in this clan?: Because I can be your clan designer and your fighter also this clan looks pretty awesome.
Will you be on skype a lot?: Yup :D
Will you take part in things with the clan such as clan wars?: Yup :D
Do you speak good english?: Yes- I am English :/

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Felix
IGN: skulltack
Age (Must be older than 11): 13 (Nearly 14)
Do you have Skype? (If so what is it): skulltack
How many wins do you have? (100+wins accepted or maybe exceptions): 162
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?: Hell yeah, I will be the designer.
Why do you want to be in this clan?: Because I can be your clan designer and your fighter also this clan looks pretty awesome.
Will you be on skype a lot?: Yup :D
Will you take part in things with the clan such as clan wars?: Yup :D
Do you speak good english?: Yes- I am English :/
Accepted rank Designer Btw I hear u are the best designer in MCSG so I am looking forward to see what you can come up with for our banner :D. Also btw im on holiday right now and im back on saturday so ill see you then.

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
Want to have a clan war against us, #Hyperz?
2v2 or 3v3.
Contact me or Co Owner on Skype if interested.
My: ag1146
EmilPiva14's (Co Owner): emilpiva14
no thank you sorry i just realized i have all ready declined it*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci