• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheOfficialAG Meet The Community

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes I already did one of these but I didn't really use this format I kinda used my own format and I feel it wasn't that good so here I am doing one again. Hopefully this one looks better.

1. Name:
Rylan

2. Nickname:

Custard, AG, Doormat

3. IGN:
TheOfficialAG, custard99, MrQG

4. Age:

5. Which region do you play on?:
AU

6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?:
I like personally love the Clan/Clan Battles because when you join a clan you get to meet a lot of people you have never met before and it gives you a chance to get known better in the community. Also clan battles are fun because it brings a new aspect (For me) to the Survival Games and it makes it better than it originally was.

7. One embarrassing moment in your life?
The time I went to one of these trampoline parks and I was wearing jeans (You can already see this going wrong) and I jumped into the air and tried doing the splits while in the air and I split my jeans from top to bottom as well as a little bit of my underwear ripped and when I landed back down, I landed awkwardly and I ended up breaking my ankle. So that was embarrassing and it hurt like a Bunny Lover.

9. Which are your best friends in the Community?:
Jordyy TACOSAURUS GoudAlmighty Swoopz Kiirsten FjRI || Catty Choclitt And heaps more but i do not know there forum names so sorry about that.

10. When did you join MCGamer?:
Start of 2013 and played until the middle of 2014 and then took 6 months of came back and know I am here. I only created my forums account not long ago.

11. How did you find out about MCGamer?:
I was watching youtube and I saw this guy named Bajan Canadian and I saw him playing this and I wanted to give it a go so I decided to come on here and play.

12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?:
Strengths:
Sword, Teamwork, Bow, Running, Water Fighting
Weaknesses: FnS, Rod,

13. What is your favorite Gamemode?:
Survival Games

14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?:
VIP:
Huahwi or BiboyQG
STAFF: Swoopz Frankyy

16. What is your favorite SG map?:
Breeze Island, Zone 85 Revamped, Icarus Fallen, Turbulence

17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?:
Ok my first goal is getting 500 wins, second goal is to get well known in the community (AU) and finally my other goal would be carry a philosophy clan battle.

18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?:
Huahwi ItsAustennn BiboyQG

19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?:
Um don't have one because I have only been on the MCGamer ts 10 times and I only did it to talk to friends.

20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?:
The time i got 14 kills in one game and won the whole game.

Thank you guys for reading my "Meet The Community" thread and hopefuly I can get to know more people around here.

Have a good one ~TheOfficialAG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci