• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheOneHarry - Resignation

TheOneHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
So I just spent ages tryna organise a really funny title but i couldn't so ignore the dogey title...

So yes as you've guessed my time here as a moderator is over!

The reason I hear you anxiously ask with great enthusiasm. Is because it was taking over my life and I have so much stress this year at school. The reason I have made this thread is to inform you the community, but most importantly to thank the best friends EVA.

You heard of the TEM team, if not well you need to sort it out. I will start with them.

AmyGlitters - You are the funniest person alive. There is never a moment when I’m not laughing with you. You have been my best MCGamer friend since I joined Kithex and you took me under your wing and we got on like a house on fire seriously amy you are fabulousss and if anyone wants to start on this girl you will have to go through me, and trust me that will not be fun!!!

Frazzli185 - You are literally so kind and caring you were like the mother of our group seriously. I look up to you so freaking much, the determination you have along with you bubbly friendly personality. Wow Lauren. I have no words.

SharkyCraft_ - Where do I begin, You Frederik, you are so kind caring and funny to be around, I wish you luck in all your life! Don’t change dude.

laureypop1 - Omg lauren another amazing person, Kind, considerate amazing personality all round. Keep doing what you’re doing, You are a fantastic, amazing person.

Zacharoutio - Okay, Again you are so funny kind and easy to be around, Known since kithex and cheered you on for mod ever since. I better be invited you yours and Jacks wedding!

mrmouldymango - Ohh look the other half! Our chat about all the girls <3. You are honestly such a genuinely nice guy, so funny and again such a great friend! Stay Mouldy

Sam - Sam you nub. You kill tails too much and your Two Inappropriate body parts on a female are tooo big but you are also such a funny and nice guy, You're too good at PVP though. :((((

Krypton - What can I say my little joey graceffa looking australian friend. When you are on holidays are the best, when we can speak and have such a laugh! Another one from kithex! Love uuu <3333

123456789matrty - The numbers guy. Really long friend one of the firsts, great at PVP and such a nice guy!

landowicked - Such a nice guy didn’t really speak much, but you were still so kind!

I LOVE YOU TEM!!!
Moving on...

DarkNiightz - /Killed for me so many times because you're so kind! Great PVP you rek me all the time. Only started talking recently but you are such a great guy!!

Sean - Your rages are so hilarious I literally die, So funny to draw on on hangouts, such a down to earth nice guy!

Lucas - dollerz i love u

KitMencha - Nick you are so kind thank you for all the opportunities in Kithex good luck in the future!

KRaidium - I beat the peer pressure!

This thread is gonna be too long so big shoutout and thank you to!

Bowser52000 | badger_pig123 | Jodimo | starwilly12 | Leon|ThatOneKat | boboy1999 | Isak

If I forgot you let me know! But thank you to each and every staff member you make this server what it is today you dedicated bunch! Sorry I could include you all!

I will still be on team speak and around. Hackers remember there is still a report abuse section so you haven't escaped my wrath!!

Incredibly sad to leave this staff team. But life comes first.
Yours Sincerely - TheOneTheOnlyHarry

Last edited:

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
So I just spent ages tryna organise a really funny title but i couldn't so ignore the dogey title...

So yes as you've guessed my time here as a moderator is over!

The reason I hear you anxiously ask with great enthusiasm. Is because it was taking over my life and I have so much stress this year at school. The reason I have made this thread is to inform you the community, but most importantly to thank the best friends EVA.

You heard of the TEM team, if not well you need to sort it out. I will start with them.

AmyGlitters - You are the funniest person alive. There is never a moment when I’m not laughing with you. You have been my best MCGamer friend since I joined Kithex and you took me under your wing and we got on like a house on fire seriously amy you are fabulousss and if anyone wants to start on this girl you will have to go through me, and trust me that will not be fun!!!

Frazzli185 - You are literally so kind and caring you were like the mother of our group seriously. I look up to you so freaking much, the determination you have along with you bubbly friendly personality. Wow Lauren. I have no words.

SharkyCraft_ - Where do I begin, You Frederik, you are so kind caring and funny to be around, I wish you luck in all your life! Don’t change dude.

laureypop1 - Omg lauren another amazing person, Kind, considerate amazing personality all round. Keep doing what you’re doing, You are a fantastic, amazing person.

Zacharoutio - Okay, Again you are so funny kind and easy to be around, Known since kithex and cheered you on for mod ever since. I better be invited you yours and Jacks wedding!

mrmouldymango - Ohh look the other half! Our chat about all the girls <3. You are honestly such a genuinely nice guy, so funny and again such a great friend! Stay Mouldy

Sam - Sam you nub. You kill tails too much and your Two Inappropriate body parts on a female are tooo big but you are also such a funny and nice guy, You're too good at PVP though. :((((

Krypton - What can I say my little joey graceffa looking australian friend. When you are on holidays are the best, when we can speak and have such a laugh! Another one from kithex! Love uuu <3333

123456789matrty - The numbers guy. Really long friend one of the firsts, great at PVP and such a nice guy!

landowicked - Such a nice guy didn’t really speak much, but you were still so kind!

I LOVE YOU TEM!!!
Moving on...

DarkNiightz - /Killed for me so many times because you're so kind! Great PVP you rek me all the time. Only started talking recently but you are such a great guy!!

Sean - Your rages are so hilarious I literally die, So funny to draw on on hangouts, such a down to earth nice guy!

Lucas - dollerz i love u

KitMencha - Nick you are so kind thank you for all the opportunities in Kithex good luck in the future!

KRaidium - I beat the peer pressure!

This thread is gonna be too long so big shoutout and thank you to!

Bowser52000 | badger_pig123 | Jodimo | starwilly12 | Leon|ThatOneKat | boboy1999 | Isak

If I forgot you let me know! But thank you to each and every staff member you make this server what it is today you dedicated bunch! Sorry I could include you all!

I will still be on team speak and around. Hackers remember there is still a report abuse section so you haven't escaped my wrath!!

Incredibly sad to leave this staff team. But life comes first.
Yours Sincerely - TheOneTheOnlyHarry
I miss you already :(:( you better not leave completely or I'll come kill you k? And also, I will still come tell you everything that happens with like anything ^.^ bestfriend forever k thx<3

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
You will be missed. I hope everything goes well and I hope to see you around here. Good luck in the future! :)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Noooooooo Harry :( MCSG has lost another great staff member

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe I saw you a few times in game, but we've never really spoken. Always thought you were a great mod and sad to see you leave. Good luck with school!

SharkyCraft_

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks Harry i won't. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and you better keep coming on teamspeak :D

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
KRaidium, I will never forgive you for this. ;)

But yeah, I'll miss you so much, you were always nice to me, someone who welcomed me to Kithex and our friendship group. MCGamer has lost another great guy, and a great mod.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci