• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Theoremz's UHC Season 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score

Wins: 82 and counting

Survival Experience: EximiusGaming automated UHC servers (both solo & teams), as well as Mcmonkey4eva's SMP and CrowGaming's SMP

Teamspeak: AlgerWaterlow

Recording?: Definitely yes!

Channel Information: http://youtube.com/user/saharamojave << Next episode has an animated intro. I have 37 subscribers and counting; plus, over 700 video views.

Clan Status: I'm currently freelance, however, once I reach 100 wins I shall apply for a bigger, more permanent, clan.

Familiar Faces: MNGLoganP and TehSteelFlexer (MNG's really the only one I've had any friendly banter with). I just know Flexer as a good PVPer from having a couple deathmatch 1v1s with him. I could have pandagirl567 join, but she's 5 hours later than me so scheduling is dificult (I'm in the Pacific Standard timezone).

Dates Available: Most any Saturday unless otherwise specified 72 hours in advance.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Wins on MCSG: 410
Experience in Survival Game modes: I have been in 3 UHC Youtuber events and have placed in the top 5 everytime
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public): SertifiedBlocks
Have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Recording?: Yes
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel?: 110. SertifiedBlocks
Streaming?:
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name?:
What clan are you in if you are in one?: ThePast
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? The teams are MOSTLY randomized; I will be making slight edits to fit anybody's needs. No too op teams!: soulknight46. BURRITOZ0123

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
Application:
Wins on MCSG: 801
Experience in Survival Game modes: 8/10
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public): codythornton3
Have TeamSpeak?: Yeah
Recording?: Probs
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel?: 15 As of now, BURRITOZ0MC
Streaming?: Nah
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name?: Nah
What clan are you in if you are in one?: Past
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? The teams are MOSTLY randomized; I will be making slight edits to fit anybody's needs. No too op teams!: soulknight46 SertifiedBlocks

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins on MCSG:421
Experience in Survival Game modes:I have been in 2 UHC and I died 2 and a half hours in in both of them
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public):Soulknight46|#ThePast
Have TeamSpeak?:YESH
Recording?: Possibly
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel?: Look up soulknight mc I have 63 subs getting them fast
Streaming?: No
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name?:Not Streaming Biq boi
What clan are you in if you are in one?:#ThePast
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? The teams are MOSTLY randomized; I will be making slight edits to fit anybody's needs. No too op teams!:BURRITOZ0123 and SertifiedBlocks

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Wins on MCSG: Like 300 or something
Experience in Survival Game modes: A lot.
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public): arsenalfcgunners
Have TeamSpeak? Yes
Recording? Yes
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel? 33 (new channel)
Streaming? no
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name? hi
What clan are you in if you are in one? Clanless
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? Huahwi

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
Wins on MCSG: /stats theonlychanse
Experience in Survival Game modes: killing
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public): itbechance
Have TeamSpeak?: sure
Recording?: faps
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel?: theonlychanse 293
Streaming?: maybe
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name?: chansestreams
What clan are you in if you are in one?: #divine
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? The teams are MOSTLY randomized; I will be making slight edits to fit anybody's needs. No too op teams!: i have no friends

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
Wins on MCSG: Around 550 with all accounts
Experience in Survival Game modes: I have some experience
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public): Ill PM if Im accepted
Have TeamSpeak?: Yes, Im on the Rebels ts a lot
Recording?: Possibly
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel?: I might create a channel but for now I dont have one
Streaming?: No, I cant
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name?:
What clan are you in if you are in one?: Rebels
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? The teams are MOSTLY randomized; I will be making slight edits to fit anybody's needs. No too op teams!: resistantcorn12

Graymamba

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:

Wins on MCSG: 205 (I think)
Experience in Survival Game modes: I play a lot. Not compared to gravey4rd or Huahwi, but a lot.
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public): graymamba24
Have TeamSpeak?: Noh
Recording?: Mebeh
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel?: 6... graymamba... So bad :(
Streaming?: Noh
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name?: NOH
What clan are you in if you are in one?: NOH NOH NOH
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? The teams are MOSTLY randomized; I will be making slight edits to fit anybody's needs. No too op teams!: NOH NOH NOH

WhoPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Application:
Wins on MCSG: 90
Experience in Survival Game modes: Winning
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public): mcplaysmc
Have TeamSpeak? no
Recording? Yes
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel? 350 subs: http://www.youtube.com/user/minecrafttmc2013
Streaming? no
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name? not streaming
What clan are you in if you are in one? #Rival
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? the teams are MOSTLY randomized; I will be making slight edits to fit anybody's needs. no too op teams! Doesn't matter

K4xx0r

Survivor
Reaction score
Wins on MCSG:1500+
Experience in Survival Game modes:Much low
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public):U hav3 it
Have TeamSpeak?:Hmhm
Recording?:no
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel?:no
Streaming?:no
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name?:no
What clan are you in if you are in one?:no
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? The teams are MOSTLY randomized; I will be making slight edits to fit anybody's needs. No too op teams!:I'll t3ll u

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:
Wins on MCSG: 1000+ with alts.
Experience in Survival Game modes: lol, you serious dawg.
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public): I like rice.
Have TeamSpeak?: i have 17
Recording?: no.
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel?: no.
Streaming?:no.
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name?:no.
What clan are you in if you are in one?: I AM NOT IN ANY CLAN I WISH I WAS IN ONE.
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? The teams are MOSTLY randomized; I will be making slight edits to fit anybody's needs. No too op teams!: THEROMZ AND CONNOR. JUSTICE SPORTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci