• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Theoremz's UHC Season 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude, clam down. I wasn’t chosen and do you see me whining about it. Just chill.
Tysm for being mature about it. You have earned my respect and will almost definitely be accepted for next season. Between you and Alger, we know who would be chosen.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Tysm for being mature about it. You have earned my respect and will almost definitely be accepted for next season. Between you and Alger, we know who would be chosen.
:)

Reaction score
On the post where you put the official teams, AttackDoge isn't on my team. But on the original it says he is.

Fix it naow.

ImMorphedHD

Diamond
Reaction score

Application:
Wins on MCSG: 91(With my other alt 606wins)
Experience in Survival Game modes:Ye pretty good
Skype (PM if you don't want to make it public):erradisalim336
Have TeamSpeak?:Ye
Recording?:Nahh
If you are recording, how many subs, and what is your channel?:I got 144 subs on my channel but not recording.
Streaming?:Nah
If you are streaming, how many followers, views, and what is your twitch name?:Nah
What clan are you in if you are in one?:Osirus
Are there any friends applying that you would LOVE to be with? The teams are MOSTLY randomized; I will be making slight edits to fit anybody's needs. No too op teams!:Ye Im willing to sub for team 6 :):) reply as soon as possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci