• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThePast (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

420YOLOBLAZENIT

Diamond
Reaction score
Please do not post things that could potentially cause flame on our thread. If you have any problems with our members or leaders take it to a PM with SertifiedBlocks . Thank You.
Well I would have, but apparently he told everyone that I hacked the teamspeak and I do not want people thinking of me like that. So I won't PM him. He is spreading lies and people that he told should know. If it starts flame that is his own fault.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I would have, but apparently he told everyone that I hacked the teamspeak and I do not want people thinking of me like that. So I won't PM him. He is spreading lies and people that he told should know. If it starts flame that is his own fault.
Please, just PM him about it, it wont help you to flame this thread. This is your last warning before i will get a mod.

420YOLOBLAZENIT

Diamond
Reaction score
Please, just PM him about it, it wont help you to flame this thread. This is your last warning before i will get a mod.
Then how will the people he lied to know, I cannot personally tell them on teamspeak due to him perma banning me on it.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Then how will the people he lied to know, I cannot personally tell them on teamspeak due to him perma banning me on it.
As a said Pm him on the forums. He will be more likely to talk if you AVOID from flaming this thread. Please get off the thread and take this to a personal conversation, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci