• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThePast (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebornClan

Spectator
Reaction score
On Behalf of TheReborn We challenge you to a CLAN BATTLE! 6v6 or above tonight inform Swag_Block77 on skype for further information if you accept!

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf #FusionHackyHyperCmkDefresaSlater I challenge you to a 6v6 clan battle under Soul's rules.

Creeper_GG

Diamond
Reaction score
1.Name: Michael
2.Age:15

3.IGN:Creeper_GG

4.Skype:Michael.Creeper_GG

5.TimeZone:est

6.Wins(200+):620

7.Games Played:3000

8.PvP Skills:Bow,Fns,strafing,rod,sword

9.Pvp Weaknesses:teams of 5+

10.The Map(s) your best at:This Depends im good at these maps:Valleyside Sg4 SgHighway

11.The Map(s) Your bad at:idk

12.Previous clans:hmmmmm alot but not very many good ones like this

13.Will you be active:10/10

14. Do you have donor(recommended):Diamond

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?:Cause This clan is very experienced clan

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.Name: Michael
2.Age:15

3.IGN:Creeper_GG

4.Skype:Michael.Creeper_GG

5.TimeZone:est

6.Wins(200+):620

7.Games Played:3000

8.PvP Skills:Bow,Fns,strafing,rod,sword

9.Pvp Weaknesses:teams of 5+

10.The Map(s) your best at:This Depends im good at these maps:Valleyside Sg4 SgHighway

11.The Map(s) Your bad at:idk

12.Previous clans:hmmmmm alot but not very many good ones like this

13.Will you be active:10/10

14. Do you have donor(recommended):Diamond

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?:Cause This clan is very experienced clan
CONGRATS accepted asTrial-Member (Sertified said i could do this) :p

Last edited:

Revature

Survivor
Reaction score
.Name: Jonathin
2.Age : 13

3.IGN: Revature

4.Skype: jonathi.fisico
5.TimeZone:Eastern Timeezone

6.Wins(200+): 101

7.Games Played: 330

8.PvP Skills: Fishing rod, Sword combos and Flind and steel.

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Bow

10.The Map(s) your best at: Sg4, Moonbase, Lost Ridge, Valleyside, SGHighway, Fortune Island, Wyverns Wake, Holiday Resort and more
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Boombeards, Fallen haven and more
12.Previous clans:#Elated #Mercy

13.Will you be active: Yes, everyday of the week unless its important like being on a vacation : 3

14. Do you have donor(recommended): No, but I am transfering donor to this account from my alt.

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?: I really feel like this is the skill level im on and I wanna play with people who I can rely on

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
.Name: Jonathin
2.Age : 13

3.IGN: Revature

4.Skype: jonathi.fisico
5.TimeZone:Eastern Timeezone

6.Wins(200+): 101

7.Games Played: 330

8.PvP Skills: Fishing rod, Sword combos and Flind and steel.

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Bow

10.The Map(s) your best at: Sg4, Moonbase, Lost Ridge, Valleyside, SGHighway, Fortune Island, Wyverns Wake, Holiday Resort and more
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Boombeards, Fallen haven and
more
12.Previous clans:#Elated #Mercy

13.Will you be active: Yes, everyday of the week unless its important like being on a vacation : 3

14. Do you have donor(recommended): No, but I am transfering donor to this account from my alt.

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?: I really feel like this is the skill level im on and I wanna play with people who I can rely on
Hop on the TS: Thepast.sytes.net

emaN2607

Tribute
Reaction score
1.Name: Evan
2.Age: 12.5 (for the record)

3.IGN:emaN2607

4.Skype:superswag4lyfe

5.TimeZone: Eastern Time Zone

6.Wins(200+): 216

7.Games Played:1400

8.PvP Skills: FnS, Sword, Rod, Bow

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Teams more than 2, lag

10.The Map(s) your best at:Holiday, Vally, Breeze, sg4

11.The Map(s) Your bad at:Lobby Games and sg 1

12.Previous clans: #Desire, #Banished (left because of some players being immature)

13.Will you be active: Yes! my internet isnt amazing so i might be off some days due to internet problems :(

14. Do you have donor(recommended): I tried to get iron but my gift card wouldnt let me buy it

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?:I should be accepted into #ThePast because I think I am mature enough, and a good enough player to be in #ThePast. Even though my ration isnt as good as it should be i started minecraft playing survival, them i went to pvp, and my first server was MCSG. I didnt win my first game until i played about 300-400 games, them once i started watching toxic and all the other youtubers i became much more knowledgeable of the game. I am also a very mature player,i love playing with people who are better at pvp than me because there are not that many great great players out there, i hope to learn by practice and

experience.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
1.Name: Evan
2.Age: 12.5 (for the record)

3.IGN:emaN2607

4.Skype:superswag4lyfe

5.TimeZone: Eastern Time Zone

6.Wins(200+): 216

7.Games Played:1400

8.PvP Skills: FnS, Sword, Rod, Bow

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Teams more than 2, lag

10.The Map(s) your best at:Holiday, Vally, Breeze, sg4

11.The Map(s) Your bad at:Lobby Games and sg 1

12.Previous clans: #Desire, #Banished (left because of some players being immature)

13.Will you be active: Yes! my internet isnt amazing so i might be off some days due to internet problems :(

14. Do you have donor(recommended): I tried to get iron but my gift card wouldnt let me buy it

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?:I should be accepted into #ThePast because I think I am mature enough, and a good enough player to be in #ThePast. Even though my ration isnt as good as it should be i started minecraft playing survival, them i went to pvp, and my first server was MCSG. I didnt win my first game until i played about 300-400 games, them once i started watching toxic and all the other youtubers i became much more knowledgeable of the game. I am also a very mature player,i love playing with people who are better at pvp than me because there are not that many great great players out there, i hope to learn by practice and
experience.
Be active on the teamspeak and you will be accepted for trial: thepast.sytes.net = Teamspeak IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci