• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#ThePhilosophers

Are you ready to join #ThePhilosophers

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

mikle00117

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello. It's 'aa' me, SwanHD, bringing joy and happiness all around the MCSG servers.

Right now, we are accepting member with at least 500 points! (Exceptions may be made).

Requirements:

Wins - At least 10 (Exceptions may be made). Age - 12 and above. Skype a leader to post an application to possibly join this clan.(We take into consideration if you have had previous bans, and if you have donated etc.)

Rules:

If banned for the reason of hacking, you will be permanently banned from the clan.Be loyal to follow clan members. Respect follow clan members.Try to keep the trash talk to a minimum!

*Insert people and ranks here* (When we have some people that have joined).

Please DO NOT spam this thread, thank you!
Let's go ThePhilosophers! =D

nathanco

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game Name:nathanco
Skype name (vital):nathan.colombari
Wins:50 (for now)
Nationality: French
How long have you been playing MCSG:5 weeks
Strengths in PvP situations: Really good when you need to fight directly
Weaknesses in PvP situations:When i am excited i don't see the traps
Why do you want to join the Philosophers: Because it's cool !
How often do you play: i using a good strategy i take some stuff (armor food weapon) and i go fight

Swan

Survivor
Reaction score
In-game Name:nathanco
Skype name (vital):nathan.colombari
Wins:50 (for now)
Nationality: French
How long have you been playing MCSG:5 weeks
Strengths in PvP situations: Really good when you need to fight directly
Weaknesses in PvP situations:When i am excited i don't see the traps
Why do you want to join the Philosophers: Because it's cool !
How often do you play: i using a good strategy i take some stuff (armor food weapon) and i go fight
Accepted! Hello Nathan! Congratulations, you have been accepted by the Philosophers! You will be a great addition to the team!

scptt smith

Spectator
Reaction score
The Philosophers [MCSG CLAN]
Welcome, Young Philosopher!

Welcome to The Philosophers. We are a small organization fully fleshed with strength and hunger! We are a team that look out for fellow members, but at the same time, not letting anyone stand in our way who is not apart of the team. We try not to get too obsessed with points, and we just try to have a fun time with friends. If curious to join, fill in an application (seen below) and send via Skype it to either SwanHD (LEADER) or mike00117 (CO-LEADER) for acceptance. Or simply just post a comment to this tread!

Requirements:

All members of the Philosophers must have 20 or 20+ wins, on either of the servers, EU, US or AU, unless you prove yourself otherwise. It will take some serious hard work to join with less than 20 victories, as 20 wins is a very low number compared to what other clans want. (Acceptations will be made in the beginning)

All members of the Philosophers must be over the age of 13. We are terribly strict about this point, as we want a mature team. Acceptations could be made if we see that your maturity level is high.

All members of the Philosophers must unfortunately have Skype. As this is one of the only few ways we can reach you if we are in need to speak to you. Try to Skype with fellow members as much as possible, as participation and co-operation is what we are looking for in this team!

Rules:

• Any type of cursing towards other members of the team will lead to a kick from the Philosophers. (Unless you BOTH know that you are joking around)
  • If you are banned from Minecraft Survival Games for hacking, you will also get a permanent ban from the Philosophers.
  • You may not kill any member of the Philosophers, unless you tell them otherwise. (e.g. I don’t want to team this round) Getting multiple reports of you killing other members, will result in a kick from the Philosophers.
  • You may not be apart of any other clans while you are apart of the Philosophers, as teamwork and participation is vital, and we do not want you wondering off to another clan to help them out.
The Philosophers Application Form:

In-game Name:Scotty23lol
Skype name (vital):scottsmoshylol
Wins:6
Nationality:british
How long have you been playing MCSG:3 months
Strengths in PvP situations:good with sword,bow
Weaknesses in PvP situations:bad with my fists
Why do you want to join the Philosophers:they have some of the best mcsg playes
How often do you play:reguarly

Please attach this form with you information as a comment on this post.

TEAM:

LEADER(S):
SwanHD
The crazy Swede
CO-LEADER(S):
mikle00117
The underestimated player
InsanePickaxe
His name says it all
Elite (Over 40 wins)
nathanco
Un croissant? Oui!
MODERATOR(S):
headblare
A head full of blare
REGULAR(S):
RECRUIT(S):
Accepted! Hello Nathan! Congratulations, you have been accepted by the Philosophers! You will be a great addition to the team!

Swan

Survivor
Reaction score
Denied... Unfortunately Scotty, you only have 6 wins, you will not be able to become a member in the Philosophers. However, you may take a spot for the recruits. And then prove yourself. Then after you get 20 victories, you may move up! Sounds like a plan? Good!

Conrade44

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game Name:Conrade44
Skype Name: Cortcon55
Wins: 46
Nationality:British
How Long Have you been Playing MCSG: about 5 months
Strenghts in PVP situations: really good at saving my teammates when under attack
Weaknesses in Pvp Situations: really bad without a sword
Why do you want to join the Philosophers: because it sounds really amazing
How often do you play: every day nearly

Swan

Survivor
Reaction score
In-game Name:Conrade44
Skype Name: Cortcon55
Wins: 46
Nationality:British
How Long Have you been Playing MCSG: about 5 months
Strenghts in PVP situations: really good at saving our teammates when under attack
Weaknesses in Pvp Situations: really bad without a sword
Why do you want to join the Philosophers: because it sounds really amazing
How often do you play: every day nearly
Hurray! You have been Accepted to join the Philosophers. You have enough wins to be in the Elite Group! So GL, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

lt mrey

Diamond
Reaction score
In-game Name:LtxeXx
Skype Name:Ltxexx Wins:14
Nationality:American
How Long Have you been Playing MCSG: 3 months
Strenghts in PVP situations: Head to Head Pvping
Weaknesses in Pvp Situations:Sniping at players
Why do you want to join the Philosophers: Because i want to be in a good clan
How often do you play:all day mostly

Vaangel