• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheRandomMan's Guide on Everything MCSG

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! It's been quite some time since I've written a "Strategy Guide" So I decided to do one including EVERYTHING.
GENERAL STRATEGIES
--------------------------------------------------
PULLING A FOXFACE
So, this is 1/3 strategies I use. Rather than force and Pvp, you use cunning and trickery. It's useful for those of you on a weaker computer, or those of us who are worse at Pvp, as it highlights less fighting and more hiding and searching.​
++++++++​
Chests -- Leave corn immediatly, you'll want to get all the chests possible without engaging in a fight, which are plenty at the cornucopia. Using a route is great for this strategy, unless that route includes a "Bloodbath" Blood baths include - Ship, castle, Powerplant, corn, pirate ship, all towns, etc.​
Stearing clear of these will make for a more lengthy route, but it also allows you to stear clear of Pvp and gives the other tributes time to kill eachother off.​
Pvp -- Pvp is a bit less of a problem in this strategy, as you try to NEVER engage in a fight (Until DM). Of course, if you bump into someone you may have no other choice but to fight. If you followed my earlier advice and chose a nice long route, chances are you have atleast an axe and some leather armor. If the odds are not in your favor and you have no weapon and or armor, RUN. If you do, try this - Juke them out, sprint to the side, far enought to evade their attack. Now, with them swinging at the air, hit them from behind, and spam left and right click at the same time, as this allows you to both block and hit all at once. Once your apponent is dead, grab their items and run, don't sort through your goodies yet, wait until your in a spot where you can't be sneak attacked.​
Late Game -- So, after the initial 15 - 19 deaths things will tend to slow down, refill will be coming soon, and your route will be completed, at this point you need to hunt... To do this you will need to sneak up on your oppenents, try to get them while they're crafting or looting, as they'll be pre-occupied. Most of the other players will be more powerful than you, that is why sneak attacking is your best hope of survival. After you kill 1 or 2, you should have some decenent armor and atleast an iron sword, and then, hunt more or prepare for DM.​
DM! -- So, death match is upon you. You and 2 other lucky tributes are still breathing and prepared to fight. Now is the time to go full on battle mode. Chances are they have more items than you, so using a bow is smart, and if you have to go sword to sword, try to do what I said earlier, juke them out and kill hem from behind.​
GOOD LUCK​
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXx​
MORE TO COME LATER​

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
Pvp -- Pvp is a bit less of a problem in this strategy, as you try to NEVER engage in a fight

:O i thought pvp was the whole point of the game...

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a good guide for surviving many games, but not so much for winning.

And how can yoU block hit with an axe XD

Reaction score
This is a good guide for surviving many games, but not so much for winning.

And how can yoU block hit with an axe XD
That is if you have a sword xD, I said you should have ATLEAST an axe.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I feel like I have read this somewhere before.
But it can also just be the title of the strategy.

Nice guide btw. :)

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
A average guide but not everything in MCSG. :3

SmartDroid134

Spectator
Reaction score
Sometimes I pull a Foxface well only because shes my favorite character in the Hunger Games ^-^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci