• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

There should be a way that you activate a 'safe mode'

DeluxeMunchies

Spectator
Reaction score
I've had this idea for a while now. There should be a command that you could type in during the lobby that is called /safe. Basically what it does is that is completely locks your stats so that you can't gain any wins, losses, or points. You can basically just play for the fun of it without having the stress whether your going to ruin your stats or not. I think something like this would really help make the game more enjoyable because every time I play, I get really stressed out that if I die I'm going to lose 100 points or something and it only gets worse the higher my points are. This will help newbies that are just starting actually learn how to play before really trying to get competitive with it without getting a whole bunch of losses and no wins. It could also be used to practice new techniques and get more familiar with maps without the risk of losing anything. Also, if someone kills you, since it wouldn't be fair for them to get no points just because you are playing safe, they can still get the amount of points they would if you weren't playing on safe mode. You just wouldn't lose anything.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's actually not a bad idea. The only issue I can think of right now is how points will be distributed when someone in safe mode is killed. This could be a way to make tons of points by having someone you know in safe mode and have them let you kill them repeatedly.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
It's actually not a bad idea. The only issue I can think of right now is how points will be distributed when someone in safe mode is killed. This could be a way to make tons of points by having someone you know in safe mode and have them let you kill them repeatedly.
Or, if you're in safe mode, it always resets your points to 100, every single game.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
An idea that will actually help me practice? The noob deserves practice!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
This would actually be really fun, would the be some sort if indication that the player is in safe mode though?

DeluxeMunchies

Spectator
Reaction score
This would actually be really fun, would the be some sort if indication that the player is in safe mode though?
What I was thinking is that maybe there could be a light green + sign next to the username of an individual that would indicate it. Also I don' t know how it could be regulated but point hoarding from safe mode would be considered against the rules if caught. Maybe there could be a limit to how many times you can gain points from killing a person. Like, you can only kill that certain person 3 times a day and actually get points when in safe mode, after that you don't get any points from killing them. I also like the idea that it resets your points to a certain number like 100 because 3 times a day would be enough to get like 3000 points from someone who has 20000 points I think.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
*user plays in safe for first 100 games* *leaves safe and wins a game* *goes back to safe* *perfect ratio*
:p

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
*user plays in safe for first 100 games* *leaves safe and wins a game* *goes back to safe* *perfect ratio*
:p
That's what I was thinking....

I would also like to state that you should not be allowed to change from /safe to not-safe in-game, this is pretty obvious, but has to be in. ;p

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't like this idea.. You could always buy an alternative account that you can practice with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci