• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheRoyalz

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
Application form:
Name: Drake
IGN: FuzzyOwner
Age (Must be older than 11): 14
Do you have Skype? (If so what is it): fuzzyc00kie13
How many wins do you have? (75+wins accepted or maybe exceptions): 125 (plus 91 from my alt)
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?: Yes
Why do you want to be in this clan?: because it looks like a very good clan and I want to join it!
Will you be on skype a lot?: of course!
Will you take part in things with the clan such as clan wars?: Yes
Do you speak good english?: Yes
What is your time zone: Eastern
Wait are you american because if you are im afraid you might not be able to join as i am british and the time differnace will be to much :(

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
you should change the thread title to
#TheRoyalz (eu)

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
you do know there was already a clan with the name Royals putting a z just makes it look stupid and like you were trying to copy them. XeroStyle1

Last edited:

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
you do know there was already a clan with the name Royals putting a z just makes it look stupid and like you were trying to copy them. XeroStyle1
Nah it has a z on the end because me and swino are in a black ops 2 clan called Royalz so we made a minecraft one as well..

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys just can make a good name. First TheFaze, now TheRoyalz. Better luck next time XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci