• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

These 2 need ban!!!!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They are not hacking, it's a glitch. I saw people do it before. ;)

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
They are not hacking, it's a glitch. I saw people do it before. ;)
^This.

I don't know, the only way you can do that though is to blockglitch but can you get banned for that?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
^This.

I don't know, the only way you can do that though is to blockglitch but can you get banned for that?
They will kick you first if they see you blockglitching, but if you persist exploiting bugs or glitches then you risk getting banned for it.

TheHauntedClan

Survivor
Reaction score
I believe they are just Platinum Donors flying in the lobby. Anyway this is not where you report hackers :p you got to report abuse!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I believe they are just Platinum Donors flying in the lobby. Anyway this is not where you report hackers :p you got to report abuse!
I looked them up and they are not platinum donors. I am pretty sure that they are just abusing a glitch in the lobby. Anyways, I don't mind if you report them, but don't do it because they would hack, do it because they blockglitched. I wouldn't want them to be unfairly banned for 7 days because of this.
So if you want to report them, you can do that here. And make sure you follow this template. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci