• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

These hackers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Really, it's not playable, every time I play I am unlucky and I face guys who sprint in water, who use speedhack, and kill me with fists. Unplayable, and lose 30 points every time I die cause of these hackers is really, really funny. Bring back NoCheat.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
I must be ridiculously lucky, because in the week that I've played here I have yet to see one. Though I do see quite a bit of chatter about hackers. Doubt most of it's true though.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Ahh, you are lucky. :/
Facing a guy who have an AutoAim is really frustrating, and he was camping at corn... And he won 'course.

trexs0123

Survivor
Reaction score
There also seems to be a glitch also when you are flying in spec i seem to be glitching and this was after the fact we changed the anti cheat plugin

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
Today I found what seemed to be an autoaimer with x-ray, and I have a little suspicion that he was also using some sort of hack that allowed him to outrange people.. Everyone he encountered was killed without him getting a single hit to himself because they'd never get in range.. Even happened to me..

I recorded him and am currently encoding the video.. I will edit the parts where he is fiting so it wont be a 15 minutes video with 20 seconds of fighting..
I am going to file a report in the abuse forum and the admins will have to judge the evidence :)

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes trexs, you are right.

On Vareide's server, is this the server for the hacker or what ? Every time I play on this server there is a hacker. Really this is unplayable, do something, please, do something.

Nice Vercinger, I am doing my work too, but with screen they don't accept my report..

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
I seem to lag so hard on the 48 man servers I can't get a single hit in.. so I just stick with 24 man :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci