• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheSheeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizk

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Olliebacka

Donor: None maybe i will buy gold

Wins / Played: 3/16 My friends have betrayed me but i am decent

Past Clans: Virus, Velox, NightFury

Activity /10: 9,5

Maturity /10: 8

Skill /10: 6

Ping on EU Servers: 50 ms

Why Do You Want To Join TheSheeps?: I have seen that this clan is very good and take the game serious and u guys are cool and not toxic what i know. I want to join cause i want to take cws seriously and get out of the swedish clan community and start growing up with my pvp. i really mutch like to play cws and talk with people. I am active everyday sometimes i am sick and then i am not so active. just so u guys now i am a squeeker and i cant help it but i can try to dont be so loud. Sometimes i am very shy but i think it will be okey. Maybe u guys not got the best view of me when we played cw but that was cuz i didnt have teamwork with someone and i dont even started that cw. I hope i will get if dont i hope this clan GL.

What Can You Bring To TheSheeps?: I can bring people friendship and if we lose a game i can push them to a better mood

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
I regret to inform you, but I am going to be Disbanding this clan, due to inactivity.

If you would like it re-opened, please message a staff member.

-Sylnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci