• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheSirMonk ~ Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSIrMonk

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello my fellow players! My name is TheSirMonk & I need help!

*NOTE* This thread is directed towards staff more than general players, but comment if you have any advice/comments you wish to put forward. This is also LIKE a ban appeal, but it isn't. I've already placed my ban appeal and it has received many views, but no reply after a while, which is why I'm posting this here.

Ok, so a few months ago I was banned for regen hacking (A stupid mistake on my behalf, I completely regret doing so, not just because I was caught, but because of the impact it would have made on other players.) & was banned for a week (I think, I have a horrible memory). After I was unbanned, I stopped using my hacks knowing that the staff know how to catch people, and I would be stupid for using it again. THEN (I'm sure you've had this thousands of times before. Believe it or not, but it's the truth.) My brother saw how "Good" I was with the hacked client and he started using it on my account because I had donor rank, I got banned permanently after that. I appealed, Ban Upheld. In my appeal it says all I ask for is one more chance to prove I can play properly without all the bad stuff that hacked clients bring, but that is up to the staff..

Thank you for reading my post, I hope this really makes you think,

Sir

KingLamas

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello my fellow players! My name is TheSirMonk & I need help!

*NOTE* This thread is directed towards staff more than general players, but comment if you have any advice/comments you wish to put forward. This is also LIKE a ban appeal, but it isn't. I've already placed my ban appeal and it has received many views, but no reply after a while, which is why I'm posting this here.

Ok, so a few months ago I was banned for regen hacking (A stupid mistake on my behalf, I completely regret doing so, not just because I was caught, but because of the impact it would have made on other players.) & was banned for a week (I think, I have a horrible memory). After I was unbanned, I stopped using my hacks knowing that the staff know how to catch people, and I would be stupid for using it again. THEN (I'm sure you've had this thousands of times before. Believe it or not, but it's the truth.) My brother saw how "Good" I was with the hacked client and he started using it on my account because I had donor rank, I got banned permanently after that. I appealed, Ban Upheld. In my appeal it says all I ask for is one more chance to prove I can play properly without all the bad stuff that hacked clients bring, but that is up to the staff..

Thank you for reading my post, I hope this really makes you think,

Sir
I'm pretty sure I've played with you before and you seemed pretty legit and it does sound like you've learned your lesson. You should of deleted you hacked client so your brother couldn't use it, but maybe you forgot. I hate hackers cause they ruin the game for me but you sound pretty legit. I hope that if you do get unbanned you don't make me regret this. I trust you and I would agree with you on deserving your last chance hopefully you make them realize you're legit and it was just a dumb mistake. :D

TheSIrMonk

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've played with you before and you seemed pretty legit and it does sound like you've learned your lesson. You should of deleted you hacked client so your brother couldn't use it, but maybe you forgot. I hate hackers cause they ruin the game for me but you sound pretty legit. I hope that if you do get unbanned you don't make me regret this. I trust you and I would agree with you on deserving your last chance hopefully you make them realize you're legit and it was just a dumb mistake. :D
Thanks man :/ But there's no guarantee that I will get unbanned, I just hope so.. :(

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry. But i'm almost certain your ban will be upheld.

You hacked, you were banned and you regretted it. Great! You stopped after you were unbanned.. Then you let your brother use your account? Why would you do that? It is against the rules to share accounts, and im sure he would have his own account.

Even if you were telling the truth, we would have no proof with the other 1000's of people that say someone was on their account hacking were telling the truth and there would b even more hackers.

Sorry you seem like a nice guy, but it wont happen :(

TheSIrMonk

Diamond
Reaction score
Thapple, this isn't a ban dispute, and it's already been upheld...

TheSIrMonk

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry. But i'm almost certain your ban will be upheld.

You hacked, you were banned and you regretted it. Great! You stopped after you were unbanned.. Then you let your brother use your account? Why would you do that? It is against the rules to share accounts, and im sure he would have his own account.

Even if you were telling the truth, we would have no proof with the other 1000's of people that say someone was on their account hacking were telling the truth and there would b even more hackers.

Sorry you seem like a nice guy, but it wont happen :(
He's 9 and he doesn't have his own account, but thanks anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci