• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheSlimeArmy [EU] [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
If you dont have real evidence about members of our clan hacking, you shouldnt put up a 5-0, the clanwar will be finished at 18pm today or its a forfeit!
Gl CommunisticPuppy

Last edited:

jako3578

Diamond
Reaction score
If you dont have real evidence about members of our clan hacking, you shouldnt put up a 5-0, the clanwar will be finished at 18pm today or its a forfeit!
Gl CommunisticPuppy
A mod told me you will get banned after i showed her evidence :)

jako3578

Diamond
Reaction score
He got caught on a fence post, therefore he got killed. There were 2 people if you didn't notice, and they were both hitting him from different places. Just accept the fact we beat you...
Mods told me that you WILL get banned when the panel is back up. You're not banned yet because it's down..

jako3578

Diamond
Reaction score
Which mods? And also it was SO obvious how he didn't have hacks. Just get on with the clan war, dude. Bjorn called us hackers before we'd even started the round, and also if CommunisticPuppy had used forcefield JoJo would have easily died aswell, considering he was right next to puppy.
With hacks you can set targets...

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Nope Bjorn told and he got experience... He busted alot of hackers and got alot of them banned :)
I have busted alot of hackers, and didn't know that. You saying he had experience of peoples hacks is kinda saying he has hacked.
Guys, take it to a PM. Not sure if it's me, but I wouldn't want to have this kind of flame on my own clan thread. Also, you're arguments don't represent you and your clan in the best way. That's just from an outsiders perspective though.

jako3578

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, take it to a PM. Not sure if it's me, but I wouldn't want to have this kind of flame on my own clan thread. Also, you're arguments don't represent you and your clan in the best way. That's just from an outsiders perspective though.
True i agree :D but we also did :)

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
CW against #Exotic? skype - pumpsrutherford

MathiiTheeCheezee

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: MathiTheCheeze
Nickname(whatever you want us to call you): Mathi
Wins:33
Games played: 500
Skype Name: mathithecheeze
PvP strengths: Sword, bow, rod, crits
PvP weaknesses: fns
Previous clan(s): SonsOfKronos (doesnt exist anymore)
The reason why you wanna join The Slime Army: Because Bjorn said I was better than most here( http://gyazo.com/80f182c605b89af1b3066257991b1cbf ), and he is my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci