• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheVikings (Eu-Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow bs.... You accept others and you dont even care to give us a chance this is a real clan alright [sarcasm...]
we don't have that much slots left, so we want the "best" to join that can join, and since you have 175 wins..and the requirement is 300 wins...

jake1995

Spectator
Reaction score
Name-Jake
IGN-jakeant1234
Age (At least 13) 14 turning 15 in 23 days
Do you have skype? Yes my skype is jake.johnson3185
Do you have mcsg donor? no
How many wins do you have ( At least 300) 391
How many games have you played? 3000+
Why do you want 2 be in this clan? I want to be in this clan because by your recent battles this proves that this clan has some great player's And i will try to get in. Ty for reading this.

mrpandahd

Survivor
Reaction score
Name- alex

IGN- gympakillen

Age (Atleast 13) 13

Do you have Skype? yes you have me

Do you have MCSG donor? no:(

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 64

How many games have you played?486

Why do you want to be in this clan? I wanna try to be in a clan and im good at pvp!;)o_O:D

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Name- alex

IGN- gympakillen

Age (Atleast 13) 13

Do you have Skype? yes you have me

Do you have MCSG donor? no:(

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 64

How many games have you played?486

Why do you want to be in this clan? I wanna try to be in a clan and im good at pvp!;)o_O:D
GOD! can you please stop posting on this thread or i will get a mod here...good night.

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Name-

IGN- Alan

Age (Atleast 13) 11, But maybe an exception? :)

Do you have Skype? I Do, my name being "Alan.rafferty4"

Do you have MCSG donor? I don't but will probably get it soon one way or another.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 1278 (Currently) I will be updating this if you don't reply quick enough for me not to get a win ;)

How many games have you played? 3500 :rolleyes:

I have been declined in the past but I was hoping you could re-consider now as this is probably the best clan for me to join right now. And I want to meet all the Swedish pro's :cool:

Why do you want to be in this clan? Well it's a clan that I personally thought had
potential to beat TheLegends, the outcome didn't put me off joining as I still think it could potentially be 2nd in the EU Division. Along with all the extremely talented and from what I've gathered, nice guys. It would be a honour to be in this clan and I hope my age won't bring down my chances but I understand if it does. SWEDEN! (I thought that would get my chances up) ;)

Last edited:

Demonic_Platypus

Platinum
Reaction score
Name-Daniel

IGN-Demonic_Platypus

Age (Atleast 13) 13 and 14 in about 2 weeks

Do you have Skype? Yes, and you have it kall.

Do you have MCSG donor?Yes diamond.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300)232 wins

How many games have you played? 800 something

Why do you want to be in this clan? Lots of people in it are swedish :p and it's a really good clan. :D

Beaver

Quantum
Reaction score
Name-Casper

IGN-Demonic_Beaver

Age (Atleast 13) Im 14 i will turn 15 in january

Do you have Skype? Yes i do but it think you have it.

Do you have MCSG donor? Yes i do dia donor ;)

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) On both account together like 375 wins but on demonic_beaver 179 :)

How many games have you played? On both together like 1400 games :)

Why do you want to be in this clan? Cause my bf applied and i wanted in but i don't know :'D but yeah hoping to play with kallbergz, ChillooOo and someother good people ;)

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Name-

IGN- Alan

Age (Atleast 13) 11, But maybe an exception? :)

Do you have Skype? I Do, my name being "Alan.rafferty4"

Do you have MCSG donor? I don't but will probably get it soon one way or another.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 1278 (Currently) I will be updating this if you don't reply quick enough for me not to get a win ;)

How many games have you played? 3500 :rolleyes:

I have been declined in the past but I was hoping you could re-consider now as this is probably the best clan for me to join right now. And I want to meet all the Swedish pro's :cool:

Why do you want to be in this clan? Well it's a clan that I personally thought had
potential to beat TheLegends, the outcome didn't put me off joining as I still think it could potentially be 2nd in the EU Division. Along with all the extremely talented and from what I've gathered, nice guys. It would be a honour to be in this clan and I hope my age won't bring down my chances but I understand if it does. SWEDEN! (I thought that would get my chances up) ;)
Sooo....

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Sorry guy's but it's too inactive for my liking and slasher said it might be disbanding. Gl anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci