• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheWidowz [Eu-EliteClan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, there's no rule about copying thread layouts or information. While it seems bad, there is no rule about it. Please don't complain about it on this thread. If you feel the need to talk to the thread creator, please contact him privately.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
CW against #Exotic? Add me on skype - pumpsrutherford

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, there's no rule about copying thread layouts or information. While it seems bad, there is no rule about it. Please don't complain about it on this thread. If you feel the need to talk to the thread creator, please contact him privately.
Thank you Tree <3 and please if your gonna hate Jack and Dan just do it somewhere else we don't need your negative comments on our thread.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I'm sorry but I'm not owner PM weberg if you have an issue and yes I agree Maxhi and Ryska should get credit but really I can't do much because I'm a *cough cough Member cough cough* ;) Thank You

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Anyone who continues to post about it here will be dealt with appropriately so I suggest private messaging if you truly wish to resolve the problem. Post again, and you're gonna have a bad time....

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
Anyone who continues to post about it here will be dealt with appropriately so I suggest private messaging if you truly wish to resolve the problem. Post again, and you're gonna have a bad time....
Thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci