• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

THG Written Series - CHAPTER 6

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
~ The Hunger Games ~
- A Written Series -
Created by: GoontherMC
Founded by: Divisions Clan
- Info -
This is a written series created by me, GoontherMC, the series is based off the book and movie series The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. I do not take credit for the story outline. Chapters from this series will be posted on a Monday Tuesday Wednesday routine. Tributes are randomly chosen in the order in which they die using this online randomizer, please do not get mad if a character dies in an order you do not like.
Previous Chapter(s): Chapter 5
Next Chapter(s): Chapter 7

Chapter 6:

Perspective of Kiirsten | District Introduction

“So tell me Isaiah, what do you think of the tributes so far?” I watched the game maker interview from the TV in my room while waiting for District Introduction. “I’ve seen a lot of confident faces all across the tributes today, but I won’t know for sure until I see them practicing” Isaiah’s hair and beard had a weird pattern to them. The TV suddenly rang a small noised alarm and on the screen it read “Tributes go to your stylists for the introduction” I hopped from bed and ran out the door.

“C’mon, let’s go” Nick was already waiting for me. He clicked the button for the elevator and to my surprise it opened with other tributes inside it, I wanted to make sure these tributes were afraid of me, or at least not look like a weakling. Nick and I made a small nod and entered the elevator, the doors closed. Nick was suddenly pushed by someone behind him and I heard laughing. “What fu**er just did that, huh?” Nick had his fists ready to punch. “Nick, just ignore them” I whispered to him as the elevator doors opened and everyone spilled out.

“Just wait and see when the games start, I’ll get whoever did that” he had rage in his eyes “Let’s not hurt anyone yet” our stylist Kaylin appeared behind us with a big smile on her face “It’s time to put the costumes into playyyy!” she jumped up and down with joy. I didn’t want to ruin her feelings but our costume was terrible, District 6 isn’t the best with costumes since we’re all about transportation. She grabbed our hands and ran to our chariot, two beautiful brown horses were holding it. Our costumes sat in the seats of the chariot, Nick and I took them.

It was painful putting them on, wasn’t even the right size but I tried not to express it. Nick had a red train costume and I had a green one. We had headlight hats, and wheels on our hands and shoes. “Oh it looks better than I thought!” Kaylin looked really happy, but it seemed she only cared about the costumes and not worrying about us getting ready for the games. Nick looked at his costume in a mirror near our chariot and just laughed, I don’t blame him.

About five minutes later we were told by a tall man to climb aboard our chariots and get ready to be sent out. I was looking at the other tributes and their costumes, I really liked the costume District 12 had. Suddenly a wall opened up and horses started to gallop out, in order from District 1 to District 12. Our chariot was about to reach the eyes of all these people and I was super nervous, I didn’t want them to think bad about me.

We reached the outside and I was blinded by the bright light above us. I saw Nick waving at the crowd and I did the same thing, I wanted to get the crowd not to hate us. I looked in front of us and could barely see the Capitol’s president, President Snow, and the game maker Isaiah watching everyone from a balcony view. It felt like forever but our chariot finally came to a stop before President Snow. He got up and I saw his thick white beard and his sharp eyes staring at each of us. He made some sort of speech that I couldn’t hear, thanks to the crowd roaring next to us and then everyone clapped. The wall below where President Snow sat opened up and the horses carrying us galloped inside. We took off our costumes with a sigh of relief.

“Oh you two looked wonderful!” Kaylin ran up and hugged both of us. The wall closed behind us as soon as all the tributes got inside. “I just hope we made a good impression on the crowd” I murmured to myself. “You two better get going to your District apartment, get a good meal and get good sleep, tomorrow you two will be practicing! I will meet you two up there later” she took our costumes and zoomed off. Nick was already heading towards the elevator and I ran to catch up with him.

That was the end of today's chapter!
Look out for the next one, new chapter out every Monday, Wednesday, Friday!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci