• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things EVERYONE Has Done On MCSG

Maztylic

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello there! WELCOME TO THINGS EVERYONE HAS DONE ON MCSG! This is just a fun thing because Im bored and I don't post on the forums a lot and my last post of my top 10 pvpers got so much hate not even 1 nice one which is fine thats the past but here is Things EVERYONE Has Done On MCSG

we have all played mcsg

boom

Maztylic

Tribute
Reaction score
we've killed a super stacked guy with 1 heart and then got cleaned

Everyone on MCSG has betrayed a teammate
LOL I've done that so many times

we have all encountered a staff member
True

we have all died to a hacker
Oh yeah that one

We've all had that moment where we've taken out a massive team by ourselves (of at least 4+ people) and felt extremely good about it.
not me I stick to letting other people fight then I cleanup sounds scumbag but idc. But that is true ceroria

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
We've all had that moment where we've taken out a massive team by ourselves (of at least 4+ people) and felt extremely good about it.
YASS I've done this and took out a three team in full iron and then went to dm with 5 hearts and still took out the last guy in full iron to win it was great!!!

Exous

Experienced
Reaction score
we've all watched this server go down hill

Razw✔

Platinum
Reaction score
We've all made a screenshot (and also making now) when we beat a good pvper/mod xDD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci