• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things MCSG could improve on

Agree?

• Total voters

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
I know it's a long read but I hope you do read it :D

I'm quitting MCSG so I figured I probably left my thoughts on what needs to be done better on here. Something like a feedback form here you know :D so I can leave it better than I first came and I hope you guys take all these opinions with a Grain of salt and not as insults.

Map Standards

As much as this has been talked about loads of times, I just feel like every time it's mention, mods brush it off saying that it's been talked about already and that it won't be changed and basically defend the issue. I know it's harsh to criticise a map that someone makes, it's hard on the map maker but it's a harsh world, criticism has to be there so the map maker can improve. But then again our community leave comments like "This map's Good" without leaving a reason why. However criticism like "
Breeze has too much water and makes it bad for gameplay" , this will help map
Makers like static nightmare make better maps. Also by accepting sub standard quality maps, it kinda looks bad on MCSG as it feels like MCSG is lowering their standards and weren't as strict and "RSVP" as it used to be.

Survival aspect

Whoever thought increasing the amount of food was good idea, needs to be shot, I'm kidding xD but in all seriousness, there's really too much good and armour in MCSG, in v1, I like how finding armour and food and weapons was hard to do and there were rarely be a very decked guy unless he gets lucky, it feels like there's too many full iron fights nowadays, and that's just not as fun. (My opinion only) I know I don't speak for everyone but I'm quite sure a good number feels that way as well. I feel that things you don't really need that much should be in chests just to balance out the stuff you receive in chests because right now, every time you open a chest, it feels like you can always get something useful to you and it lessens the survivability aspect and the feel of "The Games".

Remember, this is just feedback and not meant to insult the staff's ability in anyway.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for leaving with feedback, awesome of you. :)

Good luck with whatever youre doing in the future. :3

Nitro_Elite

Career
Reaction score
I hope you do know that in an update within the next month (most likely) the chests will be reverted back to v1 state. That includes armor, food, weapons, etc. This may change your opinion on quitting or not, but even if you do quit I just thought you should know about the changes being made.

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
I hope you do know that in an update within the next month (most likely) the chests will be reverted back to v1 state. That includes armor, food, weapons, etc. This may change your opinion on quitting or not, but even if you do quit I just thought you should know about the changes being made.
Oh really? Well I'm quitting not because of MCSG state, it's just that the games just burned its lifespan for me:) had my fun times and just didnt feel like continuing

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Goodluck Sensei on your future. I hope I can meet you in real life :) (Oi, me,darkmatter,ninjairwin,davidfadzil,someman watching Pacific Rim hehehehe)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci